Jul 12, 2011
Should've pulled a berardi bud

- - - Updated - - -

U never gonna play/start/have more then 15min sub

- - - Updated - - -

Whaaaaat a goooaaaal

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Yeah, fock three points, let's allow Berna to finally show himself to the crowd.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
I am sure the biggest offensive Italian talent of his "generation" is going to jeopardize us getting three points at home against Chievo.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I am sure the biggest offensive Italian talent of his "generation" is going to jeopardize us getting three points at home against Chievo.
Bro, do think that the coach and players are just trying to be polite by repeating that they need to give an absolute maximum in every game to win? Max always says he will introduce the best possible eleven in the next game no matter what. Yet there is dolph who knows better.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Bro, do think that the coach and players are just trying to be polite by repeating that they need to give an absolute maximum in every game to win? Max always says he will introduce the best possible eleven in the next game no matter what. Yet there is dolph who knows better.

Best possible eleven and Cuads in it? :sergio:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

First of all, I am not to bothered Berna has only played 20 min this season. He was started preseason a little late and are probably not a 100% yet. From a fan perspective I would like to see him offcourse but I understand why he is left out right now. Just found your argument funny.

Second of all, what kind of flawed logic is that. We should always start the best 11. What the fuck is the point of having a quality bench if you cant even totale against Chievo at home.
Personalet I also think that Cagliari at home and Chievo at home would be good place to introduce some of the new faces. Give them a chance and see if they can actually strenghten the team, instead of playing with the same players that we already know.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
We're only 3 games into the season and were troubled in all of them. Mind you we could get into troubles even against Calgiari if Buffon didn't save the penalty. Therefore, I think we should firstly focus on getting the three points no matter the opponent instead introducing new faces. Allegri sees them everyday on practice so maybe, but just maybe, he knows better what players can bring three points? Y'all seem to forget what start we had two years ago.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
“Today players command much more respect than in my time, so I understand his choice,” Giancarlo Antognoni told reporters outside the Trofeo Nereo Rocco ceremony.

“I don’t know if he regrets going to Juventus now, but it’s not easy to play at Juve and find your role on the pitch among all those champions…”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)