NitK

Jul 22, 2008
So-so.

We had to overpay for Pipita cause we sold Pogba. They milked every penny out of us, but still, at least we got a top striker.

I thought it would be 50. But 40mln + 10% of the future sale (which would be 8mln if we sell him for 80 -- which I don't see happening for a LONG time) is pretty decent imo.
Had Higuaín before we sold Pogba :snoop:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The fk are you guys on about, this is so happening, he already in the medical centre, unless he has like a third leg growing from his anus he will pass his medical.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:weee: I'm excited, Dušan. You?
Pretty excited, can't wait to see him in our friendlies. :tup:

What I like the most about this transfer is simply how many options we have right now, unlike before, so I think it's gonna be great to see him and Costa switch sides. Our forward line looks quite great and has a lot of potential to be amazing.

Had Higuaín before we sold Pogba :snoop:
We surely knew we're shipping off Pogba.

We never had such huge buys without sales here. It's just how we roll.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
We surely knew we're shipping off Pogba.

We never had such huge buys without sales here. It's just how we roll.
True but Beppe, who I know is full of BS like most in his position, spoke of how we could've kept Pogba. Essentially one was not necessary to fund the other.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
True but Beppe, who I know is full of BS like most in his position, spoke of how we could've kept Pogba. Essentially one was not necessary to fund the other.
I don't buy that tbh. If that were the case we would've kept him.

I'd never expect him to say how we had to sell Pogba in order to buy Pipita.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So-so.

We had to overpay for Pipita cause we sold Pogba. They milked every penny out of us, but still, at least we got a top striker.

I thought it would be 50. But 40mln + 10% of the future sale (which would be 8mln if we sell him for 80 -- which I don't see happening for a LONG time) is pretty decent imo.
It's capped at €5m max in terms of a future resale :baus:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The fk are you guys on about, this is so happening, he already in the medical centre, unless he has like a third leg growing from his anus he will pass his medical.
Thats called an unremoved butplug.

Considering his appearance, i can totally see this happening.

If it leads to rectal infection, he could get septic and fail the medical

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I don't get the point of selling Bacca for 15m and buying Kalinic for 30m. Bacca is still the better player.
Yeah,i don't get it either.
Imo they are on the same level.

I'm not really having an issue with a 40mil purchase for this guy.

Most who really have an issue with expect us to buy players for the most retarded of prices
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)