Jul 20, 2012
So-so.

We had to overpay for Pipita cause we sold Pogba. They milked every penny out of us, but still, at least we got a top striker.

I thought it would be 50. But 40mln + 10% of the future sale (which would be 8mln if we sell him for 80 -- which I don't see happening for a LONG time) is pretty decent imo.
Regarding the 10% of future sale, the maximum fiorentina can receive is 5m, Juve put a cap on it. I'll find a link to a source.

- - - Updated - - -

It's capped at €5m max in terms of a future resale :baus:
He beat me to it.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Pretty excited, can't wait to see him in our friendlies. :tup:

What I like the most about this transfer is simply how many options we have right now, unlike before, so I think it's gonna be great to see him and Costa switch sides. Our forward line looks quite great and has a lot of potential to be amazing.

We surely knew we're shipping off Pogba.

We never had such huge buys without sales here. It's just how we roll.
Higuain's huge fee had very very little to do with Pogba. It was mostly a case of Napoli never ever letting us sign him voluntarily, and a huge release clause.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Was his name actually Maher or what was his username here?

I remember there was some Ian or Iain guy who was Van Der Sar fan and Juve fan then switched to Barca at some stage cause of the tiki-taka and god knows he might be Real fan now.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I havent seem him play too much tbh. How high is this guys ceiling and where do you guys rate him amongst the best young Italian and world talent? And yes 23 is young for an Italian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)