Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Im okay with number 10. Dybala would be the obvious choice, but since he sticks to the 21, Berna is a great choice for 10. I really hope this two find chemistry and will bring havoc on that right side.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The more I think about this transfer the more I like it.

I'll try to ignore the transfer fee and say I'm glad we signed him.

Now...hopefully...our next target isn't Can.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The more I think about this transfer the more I like it.

I'll try to ignore the transfer fee and say I'm glad we signed him.

Now...hopefully...our next target isn't Can.
You have a problem with 40m?

The fk did u do when we signed Higuain? Pulled hair out of your head?

We basically bought him from the cry baby attention wh0re Bonucci money.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You have a problem with 40m?

The fk did u do when we signed Higuain? Pulled hair out of your head?

We basically bought him from the cry baby attention wh0re Bonucci money.
So-so.

We had to overpay for Pipita cause we sold Pogba. They milked every penny out of us, but still, at least we got a top striker.

I thought it would be 50. But 40mln + 10% of the future sale (which would be 8mln if we sell him for 80 -- which I don't see happening for a LONG time) is pretty decent imo.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
So-so.

We had to overpay for Pipita cause we sold Pogba. They milked every penny out of us, but still, at least we got a top striker.

I thought it would be 50. But 40mln + 10% of the future sale (which would be 8mln if we sell him for 80 -- which I don't see happening for a LONG time) is pretty decent imo.
Look around what is going on in the football transfer world. Players like Kyle Walker going for 50m euros.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
juventus buying a great talent : "uhm yes broh, we shall offer no more then 13 mil for a striker, 6 mil for a midfielder, 2 mil for a defender, 200k for a goalkeeper. OR FUCK BEPPE"

Juventus selling a great talent : "IF WE SELL HIM FOR LESS THEN 500 BILLION DOLLAR BEPPE CANT SELL AND IS SHIT"

I still cant believe we are actually signing the best player from a club that considers us a fierce rival without using a release clause.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Look around what is going on in the football transfer world. Players like Kyle Walker going for 50m euros.
That's nothing new but such retarded fees and transfer names you only see within EPL when English clubs buy (shitty) English players, where even the crappy ones cost 25mln. But that's not the case in other leagues imo.

Mar 9, 2006
juventus buying a great talent : "uhm yes broh, we shall offer no more then 13 mil for a striker, 6 mil for a midfielder, 2 mil for a defender, 200k for a goalkeeper. OR FUCK BEPPE"

Juventus selling a great talent : "IF WE SELL HIM FOR LESS THEN 500 BILLION DOLLAR BEPPE CANT SELL AND IS SHIT"

I still cant believe we are actually signing the best player from a club that considers us a fierce rival without using a release clause.
Della Valle bros are selling Fio that's why they sell their best players - Borja went to Inter for 5.5 + bonuses, Bernard went to Juve for 40+5 and Kalinic is on the verge of signing for Milan for 26 + bonuses

enzo

May 14, 2012
True. It's probably only happening because of Fiorentina's worsening situation, but still.

- - - Updated - - -

That's nothing new but such retarded fees and transfer names you only see within EPL when English clubs buy (shitty) English players, where even the crappy ones cost 25mln. But that's not the case in other leagues imo.
It definitely affects the other markets as well. Less financially strong teams (which doesn't necessarily mean they don't spend big) will look somewhere else.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

Exactly!!

Juventino[RUS];5576590 said:
Della Valle bros are selling Fio that's why they sell their best players - Borja went to Inter for 5.5 + bonuses, Bernard went to Juve for 40+5 and Kalinic is on the verge of signing for Milan for 26 + bonuses
The price is fair,it's their best player and one of if not the best italian YOUNG talent these days.23yrs.
Borja is already 32.5 yrs and will not becaome any better from here on,and of course wont be sold for more than 10M...fair.
Kalinic for 30M is nothing great,it's the prices these days yes,but he's 29 and not that of an upgrade over Bacca.

So yes,40M for Berna is just fine.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Exactly!!

The price is fair,it's their best player and one of if not the best italian YOUNG talent these days.23yrs.
Borja is already 32.5 yrs and will not becaome any better from here on,and of course wont be sold for more than 10M...fair.
Kalinic for 30M is nothing great,it's the prices these days yes,but he's 29 and not that of an upgrade over Bacca.

So yes,40M for Berna is just fine.
I don't get the point of selling Bacca for 15m and buying Kalinic for 30m. Bacca is still the better player.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm not really having an issue with a 40mil purchase for this guy.

Most who really have an issue with expect us to buy players for the most retarded of prices

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)