MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He doesn't have that much ''grinta'', but he has absolute quality that changes the tide.
I disagree when people say this. He always seems the most willing to get himself into scoring situations. He has really good instincts and aggressiveness in the box. He attacks crosses and loose balls.

It's not like he's that lightweight for an attacker either. He puts in challenges here and there.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
best player? can't be since his positioning was atrocious aside from the goal, what's the point if all he did was hogging the byline and produced nothing?

but this is allegri's fault, we just can't attack through the middle.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
best player? can't be since his positioning was atrocious aside from the goal, what's the point if all he did was hogging the byline and produced nothing?

but this is allegri's fault, we just can't attack through the middle.
What can he do alone on the right wing without proper help from the righ fullback? WHAT? What can ronaldo do without proper support from Marcelo? From Evra before? What?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He doesn't have that much ''grinta'', but he has absolute quality that changes the tide.
we have been spoiled with grinta over past few seasons.

we have had vidal, tevez, mario, morata, and to a certain extent pogba who all had grinta so we expect all players to have this even thoough it's not really normal

i'd take a little less grinta for more flair and fancy from our wingers.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I simply loves his directness and endproduct. This is the man we should nurture.

Everytime he plays he is always involved on the offensive

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Don’t forget that amazing pass to Higuain that Higgy obviously messed up with a bad touch.

He produced all of that despite having zero support from the wingback.
:agree:

The Barza as RB thing needs to stop. Put Lichtsteiner in the Knockout player list, and play him or De Sciglio. Or else buy a proper RB in this window.

Higgy is a disaster right now. The less said, the better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)