Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Like just stay in the mid fighting for balls, cover the back of the other midfielders who trust forward. When hw gets the ball, pass to the neatest teammate, not trying anythig fancy
He can try any other position, but preferably at different club. Last night was the final straw. Loan him out in January and lets pray to God he will be decent enough, that the other club will make permanent acquisition. One of the worst purchases, right there with Jorge Martinez, Elia and the likes.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Putting the outrageous anger that I have for him aside, what’s happened to this guy? What has happened???? He used to bring great energy and decent skill. I would never say a wand of a left foot, but a powerful one indeed. He’s so friggin bad right now. I try to be level minded, but right know I feel like I’m getting to the “I hope he bleeds out on Christmas morning in front of his family” brigade. I love this guy, at least I want to. I’ll never forget his game vs Atleti. I’ll never forget his thumping goal against Fiorentina. Wtf. Cmon man. Get it together.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
My god I hate this guy. That pass yesterday. His performance yesterday.

I agree we need to close this thread, he shouldn’t even go to rookie history. The fact is he’s not a Juventus player. He stopped playing for Juve 3 years ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)