Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im starting to feel sorry for him now. He was soooooo shit is depressing.

But i said this with allegri, then with sarri and now with pirlo.. and ill say it again.... He is NO winger. Use him as a holding midfielder to pass thw ball forward or sideways and hustle or simply sell him. But he just cant play thw fast direct game that a winger or wingback plays.

Im so depressed right now, i had hopes for him but he is so shyte is unbearable

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

But i said this with allegri, then with sarri and now with pirlo.. and ill say it again.... He is NO winger. Use him as a holding midfielder to pass thw ball forward or sideways and hustle or simply sell him. But he just cant play thw fast direct game that a winger or wingback plays.

feeling sorry for him? I'm not. He's still getting paid the big bucks to be utterly shit. I would never fucking play him again, useless winger, useless mezzala useless wingback. Just incapable for doing anything right. Decision making has been poor for years, output declining. I can't even remember who said it in the summer but it was suggested we should give him another season... Well here's your result! How many more chances can he be afforded?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Bernardeschi as holding midfielder would be... interesting
he would just stall every attack lol. He needs to play in a spot that requires the least amount of thinking. Wingback might still work but pirlo can’t give him starts anymore. Build his confidence back up by playing him in no pressure situations when the game is already decided. That’s pretty much the only hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Bernardeschi as holding midfielder would be... interesting
he would just stall every attack lol. He needs to play in a spot that requires the least amount of thinking. Wingback might still work but pirlo can’t give him starts anymore. Build his confidence back up by playing him in no pressure situations when the game is already decided. That’s pretty much the only hope.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
feeling sorry for him? I'm not. He's still getting paid the big bucks to be utterly shit. I would never fucking play him again, useless winger, useless mezzala useless wingback. Just incapable for doing anything right. Decision making has been poor for years, output declining. I can't even remember who said it in the summer but it was suggested we should give him another season... Well here's your result! How many more chances can he be afforded?
Is not just about money... hecame here as a promise and has turned into the biggest fraud of the last 5 years. That is just depressing.

What is more depressing is seeing him brainfarting in every counter with shit decitions.

really...as a holding mid he doesnt need to use his brain.. just brawl and pass the ball to the attackers. No njeed to dribble, no need to assist, no jneed to shoot, no need to burst forward leading the attack. Just pass the ball and tackle. thats it.

If we limit his decadent brain top do tasks, maybe just maybe he can use his slow and corpulent body to do some good.

Just please. pretty please, dont use him in positions that require any need of directness, deciton making, offensive prowess.....please.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Is not just about money... hecame here as a promise and has turned into the biggest fraud of the last 5 years. That is just depressing.

What is more depressing is seeing him brainfarting in every counter with shit decitions.

really...as a holding mid he doesnt need to use his brain.. just brawl and pass the ball to the attackers. No njeed to dribble, no need to assist, no jneed to shoot, no need to burst forward leading the attack. Just pass the ball and tackle. thats it.

If we limit his decadent brain top do tasks, maybe just maybe he can use his slow and corpulent body to do some good.

Just please. pretty please, dont use him in positions that require any need of directness, deciton making, offensive prowess.....please.
We should just offload his sorry ass. We have midfielders who retain the ball better than he does and ever will. Done with the experiments on him, certified shit.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Define "holding midfielder"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)