Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Out of form or just getting found out? He had a little purple patch when he first came, but a lot of his contributions were poacher's goals. He's almost more left foot dependent than Dybala except he doesn't know how to use it.

I remember a better Berna at Fiorentina but his stats were never actually that good there either. Just another 'nearly man'.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Out of form or just getting found out? He had a little purple patch when he first came, but a lot of his contributions were poacher's goals. He's almost more left foot dependent than Dybala except he doesn't know how to use it.

I remember a better Berna at Fiorentina but his stats were never actually that good there either. Just another 'nearly man'.
I'm not sure the bulk he's put on since joining us is helping his game either.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

horribly out of form and low on confidence. the dude was never this bad.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I think he’s a better player than his current performances suggest, but also feel that he is the kind who is likely to excel at a mid table team than one competing for titles day in an day out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i still want to believe that he can be the player he was this time last season.

he should get until the end of the current season. if he doesnt improve drastically (or become a CM) then can his ass

Apr 19, 2007
Im not sure what his deal is but I dont think hes clinical enough to play close to goal for a top team. I also dont think is passing is quick enough for Sarri system as a 10. I will say his physical ability on the ball and work rate could be useful in the midfield. His passing ability is good enough to be a Khedira replacement if he "gets it". I actually think that a midfield of Pjanic,Rabiot/Matuid, Ramsey and Berna is strong enough physically

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
In this kind of form Bernadeschi should stay the Fuck out of any social media..don't dress up, don't go out, don't do anything except try to regain some half decent form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)