Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Could have easily scored two goal if he didn't try to switch the ball to the left foot.

Both he and Dybala need to learn to shoot with the right foot.

If Nedved, who had 1% of their talent, could use both legs, then fuck it, these guys need to make less social media posts and start training more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Could have easily scored two goal if he didn't try to switch the ball to the left foot.

Both he and Dybala need to learn to shoot with the right foot.

If Nedved, who had 1% of their talent, could use both legs, then fuck it, these guys need to make less social media posts and start training more.
What? :lol:

Nedved having 1% of Bernardeschis talent. I've read it all now.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Well Nedved himself said many times that he didn't have the talent like some other players he played with, but he trained more and hard work got him to be a great player.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Thought he had a good game, particularly in the first half. He was one of the only players being direct and turning the Parma players.

The issue for him is that Costa and Dybala are better players. I'd like to find a way to fit all 3 in the same team.
eh Berna is better on the Wing than Dybala imo

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I agree with @Amer on the Nedved part. I couldnt say in percentages how much talent Nedved had but it was far less than the best players who played during his time like Zizou, Ronaldo9 ect, but Nedved was a machine. He was in top physical condition even at 35. I followed him and read about him a lot since my mother is Czech and i was fond of him more than the other players for that. He woke up every day and run 4 km's before training, trained like a beast and thats why he got where he got. Players today are like school girls, instagraming their every single move. Heck, Douglas Costa instagrams every single night how he plays Fortnine, Dybala is like a little bitch, he constantly needs a girl in his life and now that he has a new one he feels thr need to brag about it all the time on social media which means that even with his millions he still feels the need to looks for approval from other people. Im not saying professional footballers shouldnt have a private life and time for themselves, but come on, we all know how much time social internet, and internet in general wastes from ones life, time which that person could spend on improving thrmselves. Ronaldo and Messi are probably the last GOATs that grew up without so much social media and the burden it has on ones life and thats why they are where they are. Players today are fucking disguisting how unprofessional they look.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I agree with @Amer on the Nedved part. I couldnt say in percentages how much talent Nedved had but it was far less than the best players who played during his time like Zizou, Ronaldo9 ect, but Nedved was a machine. He was in top physical condition even at 35. I followed him and read about him a lot since my mother is Czech and i was fond of him more than the other players for that. He woke up every day and run 4 km's before training, trained like a beast and thats why he got where he got. Players today are like school girls, instagraming their every single move. Heck, Douglas Costa instagrams every single night how he plays Fortnine, Dybala is like a little bitch, he constantly needs a girl in his life and now that he has a new one he feels thr need to brag about it all the time on social media which means that even with his millions he still feels the need to looks for approval from other people. Im not saying professional footballers shouldnt have a private life and time for themselves, but come on, we all know how much time social internet, and internet in general wastes from ones life, time which that person could spend on improving thrmselves. Ronaldo and Messi are probably the last GOATs that grew up without so much social media and the burden it has on ones life and thats why they are where they are. Players today are fucking disguisting how unprofessional they look.
:tup:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I agree mostly but Costa is a monster player.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
eh Berna is better on the Wing than Dybala imo
Where do I say that Dybala should play on the wing?

At the moment Allegri seems to see Bernadeschi as the player on the right on a 4-3-3 or middle/right of the 4-2-3-1. His competition in the right would be Costa/Cuadrado/Cancelo and in the middle Dybala.

I don't think Dybala should play on the wing but given how centrally Bernadeschi was playing the first half, I don't see why Dybala couldn't play that role. But is is asking a lot of the RB and RCM to push wide to give the width, and that system didn't work so well yesterday. Second half Berndeschi seemed to play wide, which wouldn't work for Dybala.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I agree mostly but Costa is a monster player.
Of course. He is amazing. Its not like we dont have beast players today also, but my point is that they waste a lot of their time on social media and internet bragging about their lavish lifestyles instead of spending it to improve their game even more. They rely too much on their talent only.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Nedved was really talented he was being modest when he said that. Yes a hard worker but his technique was amazing. One of the best strikers of a ball ive ever seen. Could dribble players and run like crazy for a full 90mins and always made the right choices wether to pass or shoot.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I agree with @Amer on the Nedved part. I couldnt say in percentages how much talent Nedved had but it was far less than the best players who played during his time like Zizou, Ronaldo9 ect, but Nedved was a machine. He was in top physical condition even at 35. I followed him and read about him a lot since my mother is Czech and i was fond of him more than the other players for that. He woke up every day and run 4 km's before training, trained like a beast and thats why he got where he got. Players today are like school girls, instagraming their every single move. Heck, Douglas Costa instagrams every single night how he plays Fortnine, Dybala is like a little bitch, he constantly needs a girl in his life and now that he has a new one he feels thr need to brag about it all the time on social media which means that even with his millions he still feels the need to looks for approval from other people. Im not saying professional footballers shouldnt have a private life and time for themselves, but come on, we all know how much time social internet, and internet in general wastes from ones life, time which that person could spend on improving thrmselves. Ronaldo and Messi are probably the last GOATs that grew up without so much social media and the burden it has on ones life and thats why they are where they are. Players today are $#@!ing disguisting how unprofessional they look.
Yes, the general effect social media has on any person is to cultivate what is superficial in their lives and make every effort to perform it. Each player of notable celebrity is a brand, a business, a product which needs constant PR management. It's a plague on the souls of an entire generation. The things that really make people stronger in life are just not sexy enough and too personally meaningful to be attractive to audiences of strangers from whom they are seeking constant validation.

Whether that kind of behavior has a direct effect on a player's ability to perform on the field is questionable, but it's obviously an unhelpful and unfulfilling distraction. Take Pogba, his entire time at Manure has been one big marketing venture rather than a footballing one. During the World Cup there was less focus and pressure on him. He was part of a great squad focused only on solidarity and enjoying their football and he thrived once again.

Clubs are partly to blame for this though. They wheel their most "marketable" players around like prized ponies and encourage the idea of individual players as commercial entities because the clubs themselves have so much to gain.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
didn't witness all of Nedveds career, only the second half of it, but the things that struck me the most about him was that sexy first touch, his thunderous long shots and what an athlete that guy was. all of those are something that requires basic talent/genetics, but also all of them are perfected only with hard hard training, so I'd agree that he achieved a lot more than many others due to his extraordinary work ethic, not extraordinary talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)