Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tuttosport:

he's a top talent, if he grows some balls and improves his discipline, he'll be a hell of a player.
He has a problem with discipline? lol he seems very gutsy and hardworking on the pitch why does he need to grow balls?

- - - Updated - - -

oh and before i forget @Fr3sh

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The guy has exceptional qualities for a B2B role with regard to offensive side of the game. Defensively he seems to be capable of improving a lot, physicality and lungs are on his side :tup:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Works hard, but some of his decision making is a bit poor in today’s game.
He made one or two decesioins tonight that made me facepalm hard.

- - - Updated - - -

The Sheva haircut made him a better player!
Told ya. Players with haircuts like the one he had last year have no place in football. Now, only Dybala is left to sort that horror show on his head, and thats that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Works hard, but some of his decision making is a bit poor in today’s game.
Between him and CR7 it is a toss up to see who was trying too hard.

It's good having the option of him or Douglas Costa. Also no real surprise to see that whoever comes on as sub looks more dangerous in those 20-30 minutes than they might typically be. That is because by then the defenders are ran ragged and the game is more open later on.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I loved how he's playing his heart right now but play him and Mandzo in the other wing with our MF players it would always be like yesterday against Lazio, no attacking plan at all and zero creativity... long passes, crosses left and right without a clear purpose and scoring only cuz our players are way better than the rivals

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I loved how he's playing his heart right now but play him and Mandzo in the other wing with our MF players it would always be like yesterday against Lazio, no attacking plan at all and zero creativity... long passes, crosses left and right without a clear purpose and scoring only cuz our players are way better than the rivals
Exactly. Costa and Cuadrado currently provides much more possession/attacking play, more crosses, more chances. Simply because there movement, passing and possession play is top class. Berna is definitely a luxury for us to have and he might claim a starting spot. But he is still not very involved in our build up play and against stronger opposition, playing him and Mandzu on the wings can easily just be nullified most game, and our hope would be random incidents and long balls.

I think we played amazing in our opening game and we had the ball 80% of the time, leaving only 1 random chance to Chievo in the first half, which they somehow scored on. And we created so many opportunities that we simply didnt convert. No reason to change system because of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)