Federico Bernardeschi - AM RLC - Fiorentina (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
He owned at Porto but $#@! his pants at Real. Could he turn things around? Possible but why take that chance and use that non-EU spot for him?
Same opinion here. Don't waste a Non-EU spot on him please.

Still laughing at how much Madrid did pay him tho :lol: +30m IIRC? And he was a starter, Carvajal was like "welp I'll leave then", and in less than 2 months things turned around because he was so crap :lol:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #805

Still laughing at how much Madrid did pay him tho :lol: +30m IIRC? And he was a starter, Carvajal was like "welp I'll leave then", and in less than 2 months things turned around because he was so crap :lol:
    are you the one following Ligue 1?

What happened to Corchia?

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
    are you the one following Ligue 1?

What happened to Corchia?
    That's me.

He's still around. Went missing at some point because of injuries. Good defensively, average offensively.

Lack stamina, and his build is average (lack physique).

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

There's a reason Real Madrid spent that much on him. He's still a talented player. I wouldn't waste the non EU spot on him (I want Fabinho) but Danilo is still intriguing as a reclamation project.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

all in on Bernardeschi. - Curva
    Bernardeschi is so much better than Costa. I hope it goes through. And he's Italian so he won't be as likely to abandon us. Get Bernardeschi. Then get Keita for the left side. I'll still hold out for Lemar as well until he goes elsewhere.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Bernardeschi has the potential to be better than Costa perhaps but saying he's so much better than Costa right now is exaggerating it. He's not better than him.

In saying that either buy would be good for us

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Not really. It has nothing to do with what I said.

Alves is old and was out of contract.

You make it sound like it's 25 years. I can't say I agree cause IMO it didn't change a lot, maybe just 10%. Take a look at transfers two years ago and you won't notice a difference cause players went for high numbers.

If you were right then Bonucci would cost around 100mln right now, and not 50-60mln. :boh:
    Bonucci is a 30 yo CB, ofcourse he wont cost 100M

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    I don't know. That's why I'm asking.

Why do you think he's better?
    On the pitch I think he is more mature as a player, has better ability, vision and can play a variety of positons. Keita got better pace and slightly better finishing

Off the pitch Keita seems like another disgusting Alves, Pogba social media whore who will make trouble at first sight of epl dolla

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)