Federico Bernardeschi - AM RLC - Fiorentina (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bianconera_BG

Jul 18, 2017
Mi corre la necessità di fare chiarezza in merito ai numerosi articoli di stampa e non,che riportano presunte dichiarazioni mie o della mia famiglia,che in realtà,non sono mai state rilasciate. - Berna on his FB page

Says that his father didn't said those words that were reported yesterday (about Baggio, etc.)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
no news is good news

anyways, its about time we start operating under the radar...its annoying as fuck when its being reported nonstop, makes the work harder.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Mi corre la necessità di fare chiarezza in merito ai numerosi articoli di stampa e non,che riportano presunte dichiarazioni mie o della mia famiglia,che in realtà,non sono mai state rilasciate. - Berna on his FB page

Says that his father didn't said those words that were reported yesterday (about Baggio, etc.)
"I didn't say he was the same as Baggio.

...I said he is GOING TO BE BIGGER THAN BAGGIO!"

- Lavar Bernadeschi

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bernardeschi: 'Dad gave no interview’
By Football Italia staff

Fiorentina forward Federico Bernardeschi insists his father “never released” an interview about Juventus.

A website called ilbianconero.com reported last night that Bernardeschi Sr had told friends that his son was going to join the Old Lady, following the path of Roberto Baggio.

Football Italia did not report the rumoured interview, but it gained significant traction in the Italian media and the Viola player has denied that any interview or conversation took place.

“I need to make something clear about the many Press articles and not,” Bernardeschi wrote on Facebook.

“They report my alleged statements or those of my family, which in reality were never released. F.B.”

----

FI covering their angles :D

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
FI covering their angles :D
LMAO...on the weekend, they reported the Mandzu rumour about Bonucci/Alves spat.

When it was discovered to be fake, they retitled the headline to say there's a fake news story and slot in a sentence before it saying "An interview that came out with Mandzukic has been discovered to be fake. The interview was this..." then it fed into their initial rumour story :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
LMAO...on the weekend, they reported the Mandzu rumour about Bonucci/Alves spat.

When it was discovered to be fake, they retitled the headline to say there's a fake news story and slot in a sentence before it saying "An interview that came out with Mandzukic has been discovered to be fake. The interview was this..." then it fed into their initial rumour story :lol:
I didn't notice their edits :lol:

Reading that one today I knew something was up.

Retards :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

I knewww itt!

That interview sounded fake as fuck!.

Stupid trollery journalists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)