Federico Bernardeschi - AM RLC - Fiorentina (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Unless he asks to leave next season and we have to convince him to stay :beppe:
He's Italian plus so far he's overhyped. He has to prove a lot. Clubs will bid for him only if he's carrying the club and imo he has a long way to go. Until then we'll find a buyer for Dybala and Costa if we manage to reboot the guy. :D

Finances aside. I'll say one thing. I love the fact that we have Rugani, Caldara, Spinazzola, Bernardeschi, Dybala, Bentancur and Kean. So much talent and so many young guys :tup:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He's Italian plus so far he's overhyped. He has to prove a lot. Clubs will bid for him only if he's carrying the club and imo he has a long way to go. Until then we'll find a buyer for Dybala and Costa if we manage to reboot the guy. :D

Finances aside. I'll say one thing. I love the fact that we have Rugani, Caldara, Spinazzola, Bernardeschi, Dybala, Bentancur and Kean. So much talent and so many young guys :tup:
and orsolini

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Fiorentina doesnt want to sell the player to us.

If we dont want to sell a player, we simply reject the offer. Like we did with chelsea's 70 mil.
You still didn't answer. I'm just asking about your opinion. How much do you think Beppe would have gotten in this situation?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, forgot about him. People also mention Mandragora but dunno what to think about him.
dat pass :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps it's Fiorentina's ego, that they'd rather let him go for free next year than to let him go for cheap to us. Imagine the consequences and revolt of their fans, if they see him getting sold for peanuts to their most hated rival. I think they would probably be able to live with a transfer free situation than the aforementioned
Then let's get him for free next year. We don't desperately need him now.

Jun 6, 2015
He has potential but he's still unproven, he has 1 year left, he won't renew and he wants to sign for us. Just imagine that things were reversed and we were selling him to Bayern. How much would we have gotten? I'd say around 30m.
He has two years left in his contract. Can people please stop spreading this 1 year left in his contract bs.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You still didn't answer. I'm just asking about your opinion. How much do you think Beppe would have gotten in this situation?

- - - Updated - - -

dat pass :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Then let's get him for free next year. We don't desperately need him now.
Lets see

We sold vidal cause we wanted to ship him off. The fee was low
We sold Bonucci cause he was an issue to the dressing room. The fee was very low cause he didnt want to move abroad
We sold Pogba. Not because we wanted to, but because the player and his agent were trying to squeeze out. We sold him for a world record fee
We didnt want to sell Sandro. We were offered a world record fee, but we said no.

Bernardeschi ? How many young huge talents did we sell against our will ? Only Pogba.

Beppe would have gotten a significantly higher amount

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Lets see

We sold vidal cause we wanted to ship him off. The fee was low
We sold Bonucci cause he was an issue to the dressing room. The fee was very low cause he didnt want to move abroad
We sold Pogba. Not because we wanted to, but because the player and his agent were trying to squeeze out. We sold him for a world record fee
We didnt want to sell Sandro. We were offered a world record fee, but we said no.

Bernardeschi ? How many young huge talents did we sell against our will ? Only Pogba.

Beppe would have gotten a significantly higher amount
I don't think he would have got more, not with the sell if he wants to leave policy. But the point is moot because as some people pointed out, I was wrong and he has 2 years left not 1. In that case it's understandable why we can't get him cheaper.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't think he would have got more, not with the sell if he wants to leave policy. But the point is moot because as some people pointed out, I was wrong and he has 2 years left not 1. In that case it's understandable why we can't get him cheaper.
Beppe would have offered like 15 mil if he was in his last year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)