Federico Balzaretti (3 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
Elvin said:
Sometime me wonders if Zambro could play as a keeper :D

Maaan, isn't he unique ;)
Awesome? Yes. Unique? No. Ever heard of a lad called Phillip Cocu? Just as good, and probably even more flexible...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Ian said:
Awesome? Yes. Unique? No. Ever heard of a lad called Phillip Cocu? Just as good, and probably even more flexible...
is cocu the one that scored from the middle once for HSV or PSV ?

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Dominic said:
Though Balzaretti really needs to be switched to the left flank, his right leg is completely useless. Him constantly converting to his left leg, on the right flank, can make him somewhat of a liability.
I don't understand why Capello even bothers to field him on the right, he never used Chiellini there.

Then again, I recently heard that Blasi is actually left footed, making his right back transformation even more bizarre.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Mr. Gol said:
I don't understand why Capello even bothers to field him on the right, he never used Chiellini there.
Yeah it makes you wonder doesn't it. To start of, it just sounds unlogical, a righty on the left and a lefty on the right.

Mr. Gol said:
Then again, I recently heard that Blasi is actually left footed, making his right back transformation even more bizarre.
Blasi left footed?! Surely not... Though it wouldn't make that much of a difference, his feet are pretty useless anyhow :D.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
I recommend watching the Juve-Lazio game for those who doubt Blaza's ability.He is not yet the finished article,but if Moggi n Co can-FOR ONCE IN THEIR FRIGGING LIFES,be patient enuf for him to blossom,I think we'll all see something special.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
balzareti is the next zambrotta for all i know!!! many of you will not agree but thats that!! he reminds me a lot of him in his style of play! in 2 max 3 years he will be a world class player!!!

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
Juve_fanatic said:
balzareti is the next zambrotta for all i know!!! many of you will not agree but thats that!! he reminds me a lot of him in his style of play! in 2 max 3 years he will be a world class player!!!
I think he is on his way to the top. I think he´s verry good and he did a good match against Reggina.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
great season if u consider this was his first and he is in this young age.
Give him a few years and he will one of the best in italy, i just hope we give him the chance in here.

shaved head and all great season, great buy.Grazie moggi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)