Federico Balzaretti (4 Viewers)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
swag said:
Looking at all our options, IMO, he's currently the best option we have on the defensive wings along with Zambro.
:agree: Absolutely true. He is a bigger fighter than Chiellini. I like balza more than him.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Elvin said:
Balza is going to be our captain sometime in the future ;) (maybe after Gigi or Zambro)
he's already 24 years old . . our next capatain after dp , umm . . maybe zambrotta or buffon , too early to predict balza is goin to be our next captain or not . . :agree: but i love this player , totally agree that he can be our next pessotto .

waiting for our #29 scudetto !!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
What worries me is the club's penchant for testing our youngsters (not that he's all that young) on loan to other Serie A opposition, we've seen better players go on loan over the years, Brighi, Maresca and Miccoli amongst them.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
swag said:
Looking at all our options, IMO, he's currently the best option we have on the defensive wings along with Zambro.
Though Balzaretti really needs to be switched to the left flank, his right leg is completely useless. Him constantly converting to his left leg, on the right flank, can make him somewhat of a liability.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I don't think Balzeretti will ever go on loan coz he's quite comfortable as a sub..

But he does fit in to the first 11....Chiellini looks better of as a CB IMO, not that he has shown good defending but he is just to slow for the wings, he is the better version of Zebina.

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
Chiellini slow??? imo he is realy fast... but still not as good creativity-wise.. as balzaretti.. balzaretti has started to become one of my favourite players this season.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
he certainly had a very good first season. Although he will need to imrove his defensive game a bit but he is still young. I think he is more effective on the left side but its a tactical reason why he is placed on the right.

i just hope he stays here next season, as am sure there will be offers for him in the summer.

Sep 28, 2002
Dominic said:
Though Balzaretti really needs to be switched to the left flank, his right leg is completely useless. Him constantly converting to his left leg, on the right flank, can make him somewhat of a liability.
thats why i said on numerous occasions, we dont need a right back, zambrotta should play there and balzaretti on the left.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Fliakis said:
thats why i said on numerous occasions, we dont need a right back, zambrotta should play there and balzaretti on the left.
or vice versa

Zambrotta is so good at playing left back that I sometimes must bang my skull on the wall, and young Frederico seems to fill in well at right back

Sep 28, 2002
but he constantly has to turn to be able to cross with his left leg. that wastes time and allows opponents toto close him. zambrotta is right legged, he can do a better job and balza.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Fliakis said:
but he constantly has to turn to be able to cross with his left leg. that wastes time and allows opponents toto close him. zambrotta is right legged, he can do a better job and balza.
true, and Zambo can of course be equally good at right back, so this is probably a better choice overall

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
nice job and nice interview isha :

in my opinion this player really aggrieved !

This young man needs some care from the media and also needs to play in the right spot from capello .

thanks

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Jem83 said:
true, and Zambo can of course be equally good at right back, so this is probably a better choice overall
They are both amazing.
Imagine, they can change side in the middle of the game to make the opponent confuse..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)