Federico “Maurice” Cherubini (6 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
With Licht its probably a bullshit, true Juventino, doubt he would even think of joining inter.
Agree on this. He trolled the fuck out of our rivals all the time. Would have been completely uncharacteristic of him to swap to Inter.

That being said, I know knowing of this guy. Do we even know if he is qualified for this position or are we walking straight into a Paratici Pot Hole again?

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
new smilie added

:cherubini:
:tup: I hope the first trait he brings to the table is being frugal with the Juve money. Until the garbage is thrown away, Max has enough talent to win a scudetto. Max needs to manage at the level he's getting paid. IMO change for change sake at MF is the only MUST requirement.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
In a way he’s right, we have enough talent to be winning the league and in a season where resources are limited there’s no point spending it recklessly.

having said that there are 1 or 2 positions where we are severely lacking. CM needs an urgent upgrade and we need a CB and LB. We should be tapping into that B team for other positions though and I’d like to see Felix & Fagioli get a chance with the first team.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So we are fine with 4th place... awesome
There’s no way a team containing Ronaldo, Dybala, Morata, De Ligt, Chiesa, Cuadrado, Kulusevski, Rabiot, Bonucci, Demiral, Chiellini, Sandro & Tek should be finishing anywhere near 4th place.

The problem over the last couple of years has been a move away from our identity with poor managers. We’ve got more than enough to win this league particularly now Conte has left inter

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
There was a transfer windows under Paratici and Marotta when we literally changed more then 10 players in a squad of 23-24.

Maybe we finally realised we need to keep core of the team together for couple of years to win CL.

Too bad we basically lost 2 years under clown coaches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)