Federico “Maurice” Cherubini (6 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Based on what? We have no clue who's Cherubini and if he's even good.
Paratici leaving Juve for Roma is good for all parties bc it rids is of his ongoing incompetence which is a huge reason we are in this disarray at the moment. I don’t expect him to fall in line to fix his own missteps. Typically someone else is brought in to fix the results of the last mans mistakes.

Let him try to recreate any resemblance of success at Roma with Sarri.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
That's bc El presidente isn't putting up with bullsh any more :agnelli:
so when mercato is good it’s to someone else’s credit, but when it’s bad it’s paraticis fault?

I don’t even like Tici, thought his planning last summer was a joke, and said so, so it’s not hindsight talking. But he’s had a good summer. Most of the jabronis were on Marottas watch anyway.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
so when mercato is good it’s to someone else’s credit, but when it’s bad it’s paraticis fault?

I don’t even like Tici, thought his planning last summer was a joke, and said so, so it’s not hindsight talking. But he’s had a good summer. Most of the jabronis were on Marottas watch anyway.
Honest misinterpretation based on my post.

I think the board set firm goals this summer. They viewed last summer and it’s results this year (high squad age, positional enhancements were glaring areas of needed improvement) Coupled with the economic impacts this season plus the lack of $$ from a deeper CL stage advancement as serious red flags that El presidente needed to address w/o excuses. Pressure applied from the top is felt by everyone underneath. Tici (who I have been high on until last summer) was given a clear set of tasks to complete. Which he has but we can only judge next summer (until then it’s all conjecture).

Ultimately I think Agnelli was given a mandate and he needed to ensure it got done. Especially after last summer’s blunders blew up in his face for which the president must take full responsibility since it was under his watch.

Also, if the rumors of him leaving are true then the mandate may have been to clean up shop prior to stepping down. Again speculation.

but it’s not about giving him credit but more of him having to dive back into this when he had trusted his subordinates to handle front office operations while he focused on bigger picture commercial, branding ventures among other things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)