Favourite Simpsons Quote / Character / Episode (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Post them here~

My favourite characters are Ralph and Chief Wiggum, Snake the criminal and Hans Moleman.

Homer:

Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Realease the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?

Homer: (to postal clerk) *Hello, my name's Mr. Burns. I believe you have a letter for me.
Postal Clerk: Okay Mr. Burns, what's your first name?
Homer: I don't know...

Bart: Look behind you Radioactive Man!
Marge: Why are you talking like that?
Homer:And who are you talking to? Marge, do you have other men in this house? Radioactive men?

Bart: Hey Homer, this house sucks!
Homer: Bart, I told you no to use that word. Call me daddy.

Bart: These uniforms suck!
Marge: Bart, I don't want you using such language.
Homer: (on the phone) That team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked. I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. Oh, gotta go, my damn weiner kids are listening.

Boy, if you want anything in this life, you have to work for it. Now be quiet while I listen for these lottery numbers

Marge, it's 3am. Shouldn't you be cooking or something?

Operator! Give me the number for 911!

Oh, so they have internet on computers now!

I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming

Homer no function beer well without.

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get.

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.

I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.

It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to fit in eight hours of TV a day.

Lisa, Vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos.

I want to share something with you: The three little sentences that will get you through life. Number 1: Cover for me. Number 2: Oh, good idea, Boss! Number 3: It was like that when I got here.

Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. 14% of people know that.

Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.

How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

I've always wondered if there was a god. And now I know there is -- and it's me.

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!

Now son, you don't want to drink beer. That's for Daddys, and kids with fake IDs

Marge:

Marge: I'll just have a coffee.
Australian Bartender: Beer it is.
Marge: No, cof-fee.
AB: Be-er?
Marge: Coffee. C-O-...
AB: B-E-...

^ This one appealed to me for obvious reasons. Speaking of Australians, do you guys know the reason for the first Australian being sent home from the war in Iraq? For being pissed! (drunk, tanked, maggot) How Australian... damn I'm proud.

Ralph Wiggum:

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

When I grow up, I'm going to live with underground grandma!

It tastes like... burning!

Hi, SuperNintendo Chalmers!

Ralph Wiggum:
"When the doctor said I didn't have worms any more, that was the happiest day of my life."

LENNY: They say he carved it himself... from a BIGGER spoon

Bart:
"What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it."

Okay I'll stop hogging them all now and let you guys say some...

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I hate to see an orphan thread that's this good. My personal favourite one-off charactor is Hank Scorpio.

"Homer, could you hang on a minute, I have to take a call...Gentlemen, I have the doomsday device...Now Homer, what were we talking about. Oh yes, hammocks!"

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Hehe thanks mikhail...

hmmm I think I got over-excited, and posted all the good ones :down:... sorry I can't help that.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    From the same episode, when Mr. Burns conceeds to Homers demands, and Homer starts walking on his side in circles on the floor, whooping,
    Mr. Burns "I'm begining to think, Smithers, that Homer Simpson wasn't quite the tactical genius I thought he was."

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    homer: don't take me..I have a wife and kids!.....

take them!!

:howler:

will always be my favourite. The best character is the fat comic book store guy..pure class

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Homer searches under couch for peanut. Homer: Hmm...Ah-ha! [looks, says remorsefully] Oh, twenty dollars...I wanted a peanut! Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts! Homer: Explain. Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services.

:D

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
    my favs are the Flender's kids :LOL:
    Flanders Kids: "Are you suuuure ____ don't contain sugar?"
    Bart: Suuuure they don't

*eating away*

Rod: "Don't hog it, smellyhead"
    Todd: "Go to hell, sickface"

*start fighting*

*Bart's evil laugh* :devil:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i like sooo much those idiots simpsons!!!! :rofl:

i don't have a favourite quote,actually i barerly remember when was the last time i watched them...but i like all the characters...!!

they are all hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 7, 2004
    -Smithers you are so good at TURNING me on.

-O look at me. Im making people happy.

-Mmm chocholate half-price.

i could guess from the names that this thread is old but i couldnt resist. thats all i can come up with right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)