Fashion! (2 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

AE is very popular among high class teens like myself. :D I went to a private high school, and most kids bought clothes from either AE or Abercrombie. Its just a good company I guess.

Sergio: I could not even touch Sean John attire. :D

Well, pictures #5 & 7 (you have to click next, its a slideshow) are more my thing when it comes to his stuff.

http://www.seanjohn.com/sj6/

Buy on AliExpress.com

K10

Jul 12, 2002

AE is very popular among high class teens like myself. :D I went to a private high school, and most kids bought clothes from either AE or Abercrombie. Its just a good company I guess.

Sergio: I could not even touch Sean John attire. :D
By high u mean by weed?:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Actually I do like the collared shirts, much like AE. Not too sure about the zip up sweatsuits though.

The sweatsuits aren't my thing. Haven't worn those since '84, when I was part of the "SRC", or Sonic Rocking Crew. :D

Beat Street Breakdown..............................................Huh!!!!!!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Yall know of Moschino? Wicked brand that.
My wife really isn't into them all that much.

Actually, I'm just as much a Fashionista as she is, and some of my favorites are John Varvatos and Roberto Cavalli

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

The sweatsuits aren't my thing. Haven't worn those since '84, when I was part of the "SRC", or Sonic Rocking Crew. :D

Beat Street Breakdown..............................................Huh!!!!!!!!
Yeah I hate those big sweatsuits that have those stupid logos over it.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
He is, but he has a cheaper line called Just Cavalli. I dont own any of his stuff just because what I like about him are his dresses and stuff and Im not a person that wears a dress very frequently. His jeans are cool too but I prefer Seven, Diesel and Miss Sixty

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I like Abercrombie a lot!!!
As in Abercrombie & Fitch?

As in, "It takes 7 pieces of clothing from Abercrombie & Fitch to make one outfit" Abercrombie & Fitch.

Ugh. I don't care for Diesel too much, either.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Yes, as in Abercrombie and Fitch. Blame it on me for spending too much time in the USA and making american friends, who tended to like American Eagle better, but their quality isnt as good.

Puma has some nice stuff too but those italian brands are waaay too expensive!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Yes, as in Abercrombie and Fitch. Blame it on me for spending too much time in the USA and making american friends, who tended to like American Eagle better, but their quality isnt as good.

Puma has some nice stuff too but those italian brands are waaay too expensive!!
I told you AE is where its at. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)