Fashion! (21 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

AE is very popular among high class teens like myself. :D I went to a private high school, and most kids bought clothes from either AE or Abercrombie. Its just a good company I guess.
+ regular college wear.

I don't care way too much about clothes and shopping, but I get most of my clothes are from AE and ABCDEFGHIJK..&Fitch. :thumb:

(that's what I call Abercrombie ... I never used to be able to pronounce/remember that damn word :D )

For Business casual, I'd go for stuff like BR and Express Men (I think it used to be called "Structure").

:cool:

Shoes: Diesel, Kenneth Cole, and Adidas and Puma are the brands where I usually find shoes that i like.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Didn't like them all, but I really liked #1 and #8.

very tooight... toight like a toooiger :cool:
I liked #8 as well, with the brown shirt complementing the black suit, as well as #11 and #15.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

+ regular college wear.

I don't care way too much about clothes and shopping, but I get most of my clothes from AE and ABCDEFGHIJK..&Fitch. :thumb:

(that's what I call Abercrombie ... I never used to be able to pronounce/remember that damn word :D )

I get a lot, if not all, of my casual clothes from Express for men. When I get REALLY casual, then I get some Old Navy stuff.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

I liked #8 as well, with the brown shirt complementing the black suit, as well as #11 and #15.
The slacks in #11 seemed too red and out of place with the rest of the colors.
#15 isn't too bad... I wouldn't wear anything like that though.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

I get a lot, if not all, of my casual clothes from Express for men. When I get REALLY casual, then I get some Old Navy stuff.
Old Navy is where i get my socks from :D

I just edited my post above.. I also get from Express Men (used to get from Structure sometimes too, but the place seemed to disappear... i dont know if Express Men baught it.. not sure)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

The slacks in #11 seemed too red and out of place with the rest of the colors.
#15 isn't too bad... I wouldn't wear anything like that though.
red?!?!?!

What are you, Colorblind??

Or am I?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

+ regular college wear.

I don't care way too much about clothes and shopping, but I get most of my clothes are from AE and ABCDEFGHIJK..&Fitch. :thumb:

For Business casual, I'd go for stuff like BR and Express Men (I think it used to be called "Structure").

Shoes: Diesel, Kenneth Cole, and Adidas and Puma are the brands where I usually find shoes that i like.
Yeah all my clothes now are from those two companies, even down to boxers and socks. :D

For shoes, I only wear sandels during the summer when going out. But I need to find some nice puma shoes, like the white street kind. Can never find them. :undecide:

Oh yeah, I have AE boots, which are class. :D

River

Jun 15, 2004
Serge do you always dress like your important?:D What age are you anyways?

I'll put together some clothes for a guy, get them and watch yourself become more popular with amazing good looking girls like me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)