Fashion! (23 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
OK, That didn't work.

Apparently, Private messages don't allow you to do that, I guess.

Funny thing is, though, is that Iceblu was able to send me a video through PM a few months ago.

Ah, forget it. Its a 78 MB file anyway. Its mind-boggling how stupid I am with a computer.
I remember which one

The Paris Hilton video

haha, I got it too

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
NEW YORK - Sean "P. Diddy" Combs finally got what he's craved from the fashion industry: respect — and a little thing called a CFDA award.

The Council of Fashion Designers of America named Combs the top menswear designer of the year for his Sean John collection at its annual awards show Monday night; he beat veterans and previous winners Ralph Lauren and Michael Kors.

This was Combs' first win despite four previous nominations.

"I'm very happy as you can see," said Combs, who danced his way up to the podium at the New York Public Library. "I've had some things I've had on my mind for a few years."

He didn't hold a grudge, though.

First, Combs, wearing a white tuxedo jacket, told the audience of fellow designers, models, fashion editors, stylists and retailers that years ago he stood in the Ralph Lauren store "saving my pennies" for a new Polo shirt. "I am living the American dream."

Then, he shouted, "Ralph, you're still the sexiest man on the planet!"

Are you happy Sergio? !!!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
You mean P Diddy the rapper or P Diddy the fashion designer who makes "Sean John"?

I like that cover of the song "Every breath you take" he did with Mariah Carey

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
You mean P Diddy the rapper or P Diddy the fashion designer who makes "Sean John"?

I like that cover of the song "Every breath you take" he did with Mariah Carey
The rapper, even though his clothes are not something to swoon over either.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
NEW YORK - Sean "P. Diddy" Combs finally got what he's craved from the fashion industry: respect — and a little thing called a CFDA award.

The Council of Fashion Designers of America named Combs the top menswear designer of the year for his Sean John collection at its annual awards show Monday night; he beat veterans and previous winners Ralph Lauren and Michael Kors.
Dammit, how could Sergio leave before this happened!? :(

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Its a really old song... his name was still Puff Daddy when he did it.

I just searched on Kazaa and its called "Ill be missing you" but its a kinda cover of Every Breath you Take by The Police

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #712
    I thought so. and it wasn't with mariah carey. it was with notorious BIG's wife, faith evans and 112. the song was for notorious big.

sorry, was a big fan of Puffy back then :)

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    they did it cuz someone died or sth(2 Pac..i dunno)...i have it on my playlist,i was still a kid when it was on the top ten chart..

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ok ok..oh yeah,i almost forgot..i finished my first collection.. :) ....i will try to post some picks after i retrieve my scanner cuz its partially damaged.. ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    I thought so. and it wasn't with mariah carey. it was with notorious BIG's wife, faith evans and 112. the song was for notorious big.

sorry, was a big fan of Puffy back then :)
    Yeah, forgot to say that. I didnt really know, because the song is pretty old

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)