Fashion! (3 Viewers)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Maybe they put that on that image digitally, but you can buy the shirt.

Probably some shitty iron on transfer:D

Maybe it is real, just the text dosent seem quite right

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
how insulting miss dubai, 2pac and notorious BIG are enemies. Puff did that cover because of notorious BIG, not 2pac.
ok ok,sorry...its not as if i have insulted sth holy... :groan:

Deleted member 2609

I wear a lot of Evisu stuff, I also like Boss when i comes to dressing formal but i will say one thing, anyone can rock designer threads but you need to work out to look good in them

ciao for now ;-)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
To carry on here Sergio..... :D

Yeah AE and Abercrombie stuff is kinda preppy, but I guess I'm that kinda guy. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing Fubu or RocaWear clothes. :yuck: :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
To carry on here Sergio..... :D

Yeah AE and Abercrombie stuff is kinda preppy, but I guess I'm that kinda guy. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing Fubu or RocaWear clothes. :yuck: :D
I will admit to having some Sean John attire, but not from the Bad Boy collection, but rather from his high-end line.

There, I said it 4 months ago, and I'll say it again. Actually, he just came out with some fantastic new stuff.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Oh, I never heard of American Eagle before u mentioned it. Is it popular or just your choice?
AE is very popular among high class teens like myself. :D I went to a private high school, and most kids bought clothes from either AE or Abercrombie. Its just a good company I guess.

Sergio: I could not even touch Sean John attire. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)