Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2006
Stimpy said:
come on.... next year we´ll back in A!
-17 is much better than -30 or C!
I think that we will back in serie a next year. -17 point is enough for juve. however lazio and fiorentina can drop to serie b next year.-19 and -11 points are very bad for them. Because serie a is very very hard league. We can beat all of serie b team very easily..:agree:

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
Lilianna said:
I wanted a tattoo too with the juventus logo,but there are 3 things that made me change my mind:
1)the juve logo changed 2 years ago.what if i do 1 now,and after 10 years we have a new one?
2)it hurts....:cry:
3)it's gonna be there for ever.....:pumpkin:
i want the old logo with dragon that is on the tokyo world cup shirt of juventus
and about the 3rd statement i will always be a juventus supporter it's a way of life :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We going to the TAR del Lazio and will get back in serie A. This whole process was a joke from the beginning. They had the sentences from the beggining and with the proof we bought refs or influenced the result of matches they can't put us in serie B or C. Lazio, fiorentina and Juve will go the tar and make this sentence nul and void.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
serfaraaz said:
Zaccone, legale Juve, promette battaglia

Probabile un ricorso al Tar.

Cesare Zaccone, legale della Juve, promette battaglia dopo la sentenza d'appello che condanna la Juve alla serie B con 17 punti di penalità. "La differenza di trattamento fra noi e le altre squadre è incredibile. Questa decisione non ci soddisfa. Ricorreremo in tutte le sedi, a partire dalla camera di conciliazione e arbitrato". La Juventus ipotizza quindi anche un ricorso al Tar.
u know serfaraaz , i'mot trusting this one ! he was like a mendicant in the appeals! Only god Have mercy ! Judges need MOGGI to be merciful

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
mark77 said:
We going to the TAR del Lazio and will get back in serie A. This whole process was a joke from the beginning. They had the sentences from the beggining and with the proof we bought refs or influenced the result of matches they can't put us in serie B or C. Lazio, fiorentina and Juve will go the tar and make this sentence nul and void.

i hope so :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)