Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
In football you must be wise and moggi knows it well. I like someone like moggi. He did nothing wrong he was trying to save Juve. The Calciopoli is all folks.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Denial of newspaper articles

In relation to a number of newspaper articles published both today and over the last few days, Juventus F.C. S.P.A. categorically denies that chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli met with Giovanni Petrucci, chairman of the CONI. At the same time, news that chairman Cobolli Gigli visited the CONI offices or the 'Camera di Conciliazione e Arbitrato' over the last few days is to be considered totally unfounded.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this was from the official website

well Gigli shouldnt just sit on his ass and do nothing.We need to eliminate that point deficit

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
sateeh said:
Denial of newspaper articles

In relation to a number of newspaper articles published both today and over the last few days, Juventus F.C. S.P.A. categorically denies that chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli met with Giovanni Petrucci, chairman of the CONI. At the same time, news that chairman Cobolli Gigli visited the CONI offices or the 'Camera di Conciliazione e Arbitrato' over the last few days is to be considered totally unfounded.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this was from the official website

well Gigli shouldnt just sit on his ass and do nothing.We need to eliminate that point deficit
:thumbs: Well said Sateeh! Gigli has done nothing to help Juve.:wallbang: As the saying goes - He is all mouth :blah: & no trousers! I'm beginning to suspect that he is a covert interesti. :rolleyes2

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
m_elayyan said:
Juve 'reclaim' Scudetto shield Saturday 9 September, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus may have had the Scudetto revoked, but they were wearing the Tricolore symbol in Serie B today – on a special wristband.

The title holders have the right to wear the shield on their shirts and, as a result of the Calciopoli scandal, the 2005-06 Championship was revoked and handed to Inter instead.

However, the team kept its achievements in full view during today’s Serie B debut at Rimini, wearing special wristbands with the Scudetto insignia.

All the players had this item, as did directors John and Lapo Elkann and director Jean Claude Blanc.
Any pictures? Can we buy it?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Fliakis said:
so we still might get our point penalty reduced? silly silly world calcio :disagree:
yeah, that's why our management didn't go to the TAR. + the FIFA/UEFA threats. Juve were also afraid of losing the TAR appeal(I think they were the only ones who thought that) and getting -3pts added to the -17pts by the FIGC.

Let's see how many they take off. If they take some off Milan....:disagree:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark77 said:
yeah, that's why our management didn't go to the TAR. + the FIFA/UEFA threats. Juve were also afraid of losing the TAR appeal(I think they were the only ones who thought that) and getting -3pts added to the -17pts by the FIGC.

Let's see how many they take off. If they take some off Milan....:disagree:
well lets hope that they shave off our point penalty.

also abt milan, i hope they take off the point penalty(although its complete BS), but anything to throw Inter from their game.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Translation, please:eyebrows:

----------------------------------

La Procura di Napoli smentisce l'ex designatore Bergamo: «Nessun'altra intercettazione»

I piccoli azionisti della Juve chiedono un'indagine.

Il ministro Mastella è chiamato a indagare sulle dichiarazioni rilasciate in tv dall' ex designatore arbitrale Paolo Bergamo a proposito dello scandalo del calcio da una lettera aperta di un comitato di piccoli azionisti della Juventus. Bergamo, in diretta telefonica su Antenna 3, lunedì ha ribadito di avere avuto diverse «conversazioni riguardanti le griglie arbitrali con gli stessi argomenti usati con Moggi, tra gli altri, anche con dirigenti di Inter, Milan, Roma e Lecce».

La Procura di Napoli non rilascia dichiarazioni ufficiali, ma dagli ambienti giudiziari trapela: «Non ci sono telefonate di altri dirigenti, almeno sul tono di quella che Bergamo ha avuto con Moggi e Mazzini. Certo ci sono telefonate di altri dirigenti di squadre, ma su questi le indagini sono state approfondite (leggi Della Valle della Fiorentina, Foti della Reggina e Meani del Milan, ndr). Non sono state inserite telefonate di auguri a fine anno».

(Gazzetta dello Sport)

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
I would love to buy the wristbands and looked at the JuveStore but it is not yet available according to the site.

Has anyone from the U.S. ever bought anything from the JuveStore?? Just wondering if it's possible and if the shipping is hugely expensive?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)