Status
Not open for further replies.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
giovanotti said:
At the end it is good:

-We don't have capello and ibrahimovic
-we have Didier who loves us
-we didn't sign any major idiot(that major is important part)

I hope that we will retain 99% of this team in serie A and add 2 or 3 new names.
what the love has to do with his capacities as a coach????????
he wont get us back to A with his love
till now,we were out of the cup taking a goal at the last minute and his movements in the mercato was terrible especially signing this boumsong
so,i think his balance sheet till now is negative

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
engonga said:
i hope we get a new deduction but i believe that also with -17 we are more than able to get back to serie A next year
there is a lot of matches(42 with 126 points) and we can finish sixth and return to serie A.
good news if this is true cause i dont think that juve even with the -17 will not finish in the top 4 teams

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We aim the second position,
remember what happened in the cup with Napoli,
we sould risk at barage games...

Juve have been blackmailed to drop the TAR appeal and is totally helpless to react,
i insist we need more dynamic/powerfull managers.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
m_elayyan said:
good news if this is true cause i dont think that juve even with the -17 will not finish in the top 4 teams
personally,i think that the team we have now can do something like 30 victories,6 draws and 6 defeats (yes,even with this terrible backline) and that means we will have 96,if we deduct 17 it will be 79 points and its very probable we finish second with this.
but if we fail to finish second,then we have the play-off(tournament between the teams from third to sixth and the winner promoted to serie A).

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Blocking the start of the new season for justice and find out the truth would of been scandalous but blocking it for TV rights is ok?

Pee-wee league.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
engonga said:
what the love has to do with his capacities as a coach????????
he wont get us back to A with his love
till now,we were out of the cup taking a goal at the last minute and his movements in the mercato was terrible especially signing this boumsong
so,i think his balance sheet till now is negative
We will see about his capacities...this Juve is not Juve we used to watch,no money no big transfers...I'm dissapointed with that Boumsong deal(that's why I stated "major" signings in my previous post).
I hope that we can do a lot and get back in serie A.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Serie B Tim - 06 Sep 2006 - 7:22 PM

Three match home game ban suspended

Juventus will play their first home game of the championship at Turin’s Olympic stadium; the club made an official appeal to the Chamber of the CONI and the request for a suspension of the ban has been met. Having examined the arguments, chairman Pier Luigi Ronzani ordered the “immediate suspension of the secondary penalty banning home games until the ruling is announced”.

That's a start. They didn't take away the 120.000€ fine though.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
mark77 said:
The new Serie A as -25% season ticket holders than last year. Guess why?
Thats not exactly true... If you look to the average decline in season ticket sales for serie A clubs over the last 5 years... This drop is pretty much in line with the allready established trend...

Yes its definately made a difference but only in the order of a couple of percent.. the rest was expected way before this all blew up

Most of the predictions from the experts in this field were touting around 20% decline as early as january

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
yeah the numbers where going down but having Juve in A would of helped. Milan vs Juve or Milan vs Catania.

Having Juve in B helps the serie B teams. You can see the're mouth watering and trying to get as much cash as possible for TV rights and rasing their tickets. The point is where there's Juve, there's more money.

some stats(Tuttosport) on ticket holder drops in Serie A:

Inter about -10000
milan -18000
roma -5000
lazio about -11000

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark77 said:
yeah the numbers where going down but having Juve in A would of helped. Milan vs Juve or Milan vs Catania.

Having Juve in B helps the serie B teams. You can see the're mouth watering and trying to get as much cash as possible for TV rights and rasing their tickets. The point is where there's Juve, there's more money.

some stats(Tuttosport) on ticket holder drops in Serie A:

Inter about -10000
milan -18000
roma -5000
lazio about -11000

thats either cuz the real fans wana see their team play juve, or dont wana see a bunch of cheats that shud obeen sent down play

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Tifoso Lou said:
Makes you sick, doesn't it? :(
:agree: really sickening.Materesse or watever his name fought tooth and nail with his partner in crime(literally) Rossi, for juve not going to TAR.So the season would start on time.

But when it comes to TV rights, its alrite.Such a shame really.:tdown:

And you know another thing that made me sick....this :disagree:

Serie B Tim - 06 Sep 2006 - 7:22 PM

Three match home game ban suspended

Juventus will play their first home game of the championship at Turin’s Olympic stadium; the club made an official appeal to the Chamber of the CONI and the request for a suspension of the ban has been met. Having examined the arguments, chairman Pier Luigi Ronzani ordered the “immediate suspension of the secondary penalty banning home games until the ruling is announced”.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Juve lodge new appeal
Wednesday 6 September, 2006
Juventus have officially appealed to the CONI for arbitration, while referee Massimo De Santis also fails in his conciliation meeting.

The Calciopoli trial rumbles on in courtrooms throughout the country, as the clubs and individuals seek reductions on their penalties.

Juve had originally threatened to go straight to the civil courts with their case, but the possibility of sanctions saw them step back and now an official appeal has been handed in to the CONI for arbitration.

Now accepting their Serie B status, the Bianconeri are eager to have their 17-point penalty reduced or even wiped out completely.

The conciliation meetings with the FIGC have so far been disappointing, as the two parties are often too far apart in their demands.

Today Tullio Lanese, the former chief of the AIA Referees’ Association, failed to have his two year and six month ban reduced.

Referee De Santis also emerged from the FIGC meeting without a deal to cut his four-year suspension and is now evaluating his options.

“I think the Calciopoli trial was rushed and affected by this desire for rough justice,” said the referee. “I believe that if those judges who made the initial sentences were to evaluate the situation today, they would act differently.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)