Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
serfaraaz said:
r u realistic can we get our scudetto back

no we wont get it back because they had no hesitation to take it away from us. but since we didnt go to tar they might give us it back. who knows, anything can happen really.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
serfaraaz said:
even with rossi around:D

lol if he wasnt around im sure we would get it back. but imagine if we did go to TAR and then the european civil court, the season wouldnt kick off for a while. so we did them a favour.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
serfaraaz said:
why do u want to sell the club just because we are in serieb i hope other juve fans are not turning materialistic

Materialistic?
You think that im upset because we didint sign Galas,Barzagli,Mascerano and Mancini to cover our loses?

No no no, im reffering, strictly, to the managerial decisions,
made so far,
i dont like them and i dont trust they will use the best way our funds (whatever they will be),
there is a lack of interest, experience and a serius lack of (the absolutely necesary politically/backgroung) power ,
they will undone us if we dont become stronger there
and they wont let us to be competitive again...

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Cronios said:
Materialistic?
You think that im upset because we didint sign Galas,Barzagli,Mascerano and Mancini to cover our loses?

made so far,
i dont like them and i dont trust they will use the best way our funds (whatever they will be),
there is a lack of interest, experience and a serius lack of (the absolutely necesary politically/backgroung) power ,
there will be no funds available becuase our losses are too much juve dont need moggi and giraudo too become succesful again juve have won trophies before moggi and giraudo and it will take 5 to 6 years before we become strong

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Cronios said:
Materialistic?

made so far,
the problem with this management is that most of the r businessmen, am not saying that they dont have love for the club.Am saying that over the long run we will be ok from a business point of view which is always good.
I would want some change in management a season or two after we get back to serie A.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
At the end it is good:

-We don't have capello and ibrahimovic
-we have Didier who loves us
-we didn't sign any major idiot(that major is important part)

I hope that we will retain 99% of this team in serie A and add 2 or 3 new names.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
it seems that the 17 points deductions will stay and juve will have to deal with it
if atalanta got promoted after loosing 45 points then i say we can do it but juve players must give 100% of their potential in all games

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
m_elayyan said:
it seems that the 17 points deductions will stay and juve will have to deal with it
if atalanta got promoted after loosing 45 points then i say we can do it but juve players must give 100% of their potential in all games
go to TAR then. DAMN IT!!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
giovanotti said:
At the end it is good:

-We don't have capello and ibrahimovic
-we have Didier who loves us
-we didn't sign any major idiot(that major is important part)

I hope that we will retain 99% of this team in serie A and add 2 or 3 new names.
love could be not enough, we will asses him at the end of the season.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
m_elayyan said:
i hope we get a new deduction but i believe that also with -17 we are more than able to get back to serie A next year
there is a lot of matches(42 with 126 points) and we can finish sixth and return to serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)