Farewell, goodbye and I quit... (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I just wanted to let everyone know, and I've already posted this in the mods room, that I'm officialy resigning as moderator. I want to stress that my decision has nothing to do with all the criticism and shit that has been thrown my way since I've been on the job, especially from Seven. I still stand behind all my decisions, and firmly believe that they were fair and correct. I havent been doing my duties lately and I think it's unfair towards the other mods. Fact is, I've simply lost interest in the job and in this forum...

...and from that, we come to the second point. I also want to say goodbye to you all, as I dont believe I'll be posting here anymore. I'll still probably drop by as a guest from time to time to read the news and transfer rumours, but I dont think I'll post. Fact is, I've already been here too long and I've lost any interest whatsoever in this place. Most of that has to do with the going away of some old members. Most of the new guys are great as well, however I've never felt the fun I felt here before. And besides that, fact is I simply dont have as much time anymore, and I have more important things to do with the time I do have.

So farewell and goodbye. It wasnt all bad, some of it was good. In my time as mod I always tried to do the best I could, and I think I suceeded in most of the cases. However, it's impossible to never make a misstake.

Take care everyone...

Zlatan

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
For a second their I thought that Zlatan was quitting the club!!

Well Zlatan I don't think that anybody over here could change your mind....but it was great having you around here...I for one gonna miss ya....good luck on your future endevours:)...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
woah now that u mention it, u came to this forum at the same time than me, more or less, we have a long time here :s

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hydde said:
woah now that u mention it, u came to this forum at the same time than me, more or less, we have a long time here :s
Maybe it's time for you to quit as well :p

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
Zlatan said:
I just wanted to let everyone know, and I've already posted this in the mods room, that I'm officialy resigning as moderator. I want to stress that my decision has nothing to do with all the criticism and shit that has been thrown my way since I've been on the job, especially from Seven. I still stand behind all my decisions, and firmly believe that they were fair and correct. I havent been doing my duties lately and I think it's unfair towards the other mods. Fact is, I've simply lost interest in the job and in this forum...

...and from that, we come to the second point. I also want to say goodbye to you all, as I dont believe I'll be posting here anymore. I'll still probably drop by as a guest from time to time to read the news and transfer rumours, but I dont think I'll post. Fact is, I've already been here too long and I've lost any interest whatsoever in this place. Most of that has to do with the going away of some old members. Most of the new guys are great as well, however I've never felt the fun I felt here before. And besides that, fact is I simply dont have as much time anymore, and I have more important things to do with the time I do have.

So farewell and goodbye. It wasnt all bad, some of it was good. In my time as mod I always tried to do the best I could, and I think I suceeded in most of the cases. However, it's impossible to never make a misstake.

Take care everyone...

Zlatan

bye bye

good luck

i hoped that you stay and the real zlatan go from juventus ( i m joking i support zlatan and all juve players)

if you need to discuss football this is my email : [email protected]

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Zlatan,
I am truly, truly sorry to see you leave as mod, but more importantly, as a member.
You have always been nothing but kind to a newbie here (me) and are one of the main reasons that I have always enjoyed posting here.

I can understand your decision to step down as mod---at times it can be a bit of a downer, and the pay sucks :D

Anyway, I really hope that you reconsider posting here as a member.

FWIW

Lou

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Zlatan,

It was great having you around. Though me and you probably never liked eachothers and were always fighting. It's bad to see you leaving, but make sure atleast you drop to say Hi.

Take care, mate.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
bye zlatan take care and pop back sometimes,you took more flack than you deserved and stayed in this a lot longer than i would have under the circumstances. maybe absence will bring back your love for the forum and you will come back and enjoy it again

good luck

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Zlatane,sta da ti kazem,steta je sto odlazis.
Nisam bas najbolje upucen,ali ako je to zbog nekog ovde ,ne treba da zbog njega odlazis,jer ovde ima mnogo isfrustriranih likova,koliko sam uspeo da zakljucim,ali ima i ok ljudi,mada je sve ovo jedno virtuelno zezanje.

Nadam se da tvoja odluka nije konacna,i da ces se vratiti,ako ne kao mod onda kao clan,jer mi smo Juventini bez obzira odakle smo i ko smo.

Drzi se brate i navijaj za Juve i razmisli o svemu ovome jos jednom,kako kaze ona nasa stara:"tri puta meri jednom seci.";)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)