Fan provokes, Moratti gets pissed (2 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I luv this guy, tell it like it is. What team does he support?
He's 100% Juventino. His name is Salvatore (dominiobianconero on j1897 and other forums) and he founded a juventus magazine. He's great, really. :D :D

He had promised that sooner or later he was gonna do it and he did do it :D

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
LMAO.

They should make this a ritual. Juve fans should wait outside his office everyday and scream the truth at him while the camera's are on him. There is no law saying u cant.

My virgin Italian couldn't pick up the Ronaldo part. What exactly does he say.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The effect would be two times less if it was a typical fan wearing a jersey and acting out like a bum, Moratti probably wouldn't have even reacted. However this guy in a tux, just chilling, drinking cofee and speaking his mind is just class. :D

Thanks for the videos.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Scudetto jibe angers Moratti
Tuesday 20 March, 2007

An interview with Inter President Massimo Moratti turned sour yesterday when he was accosted by an angry Milan fan.

The Nerazzurri official had gathered for the routine question and answer session after Sunday’s 2-1 win at Ascoli, which left Inter 18 points clear at the top, when Moratti was mocked by an irate figure.

“Why don’t you hand back that cardboard Scudetto?” the man yelled.

Moratti initially seemed to ignore the insult but then chose to confront the heckler, much to the dismay of his security personnel.

Despite the man’s attempts to provoke a violent reaction from the Inter chief with jibes about the Calciopoli scandal and Ronaldo’s goal in the Milan derby, Moratti managed to avoid any physical confrontation but the two exchanged bitter words.

The altercation took place just hours after Beneamata marksman Adriano’s clash with basketball player Rolando Howell in a Milan nightclub.

In a statement on Inter’s club website, the Imperatore today spoke out against his recent treatment in the media, labelling Sunday’s episode a mere misunderstanding.

“I’m sick of every single little event in my private life being blown up and used against me,” the Brazilian writes.

It is still unclear whether Adriano will face disciplinary action for his latest high-profile breach of the club’s disciplinary code.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Let me introduce you to Salvatore:
http://www.j1897.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=42815&view=findpost&p=1335729 :D

LMAO.

They should make this a ritual. Juve fans should wait outside his office everyday and scream the truth at him while the camera's are on him. There is no law saying u cant.

My virgin Italian couldn't pick up the Ronaldo part. What exactly does he say.
Moratti told him he was rude and Salvatore answered: Sure, I do gestures in the stadium and I send to hell Ronaldo (exactly what gentleman Moratti did during the derby). Then Moratti says something to him and Salvo replies: in fact it's you that did those things, certainly not me.:D

Thanks for the youtube link isha, I was getting pissed with the other link.. :p

+rep
Don't tell me, I had given up too :disagree:

And notice the title of the video: who uploaded it is interista (he calls Salvatore a sore loser and Moratti a gentleman). Too bad that all the comments are pro Salvatore.:D

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Everyone knows deep down that Inter Milan didn't deserve that scudetto. If anything they should have not even awarded it. They are also the only team in Italy that would actually accept the scudetto and act like they deserve it. Pathetic.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Scudetto jibe angers Moratti
Tuesday 20 March, 2007

An interview with Inter President Massimo Moratti turned sour yesterday when he was accosted by an angry Milan fan.
Please, post here anything else you people can find on this topic, it's just too funny and touching :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i think salvo and i shud have a friendly chat and introduce him to a little ritual we have called f*ck u inter day :D

grande salvo! grande!

about time some1 shut that pie trap of moratti, its disgusting how inter r the team that have to lead by example this year, with more saga's and twists to adriano's clubbing nights, fights on the pitch, allegations of stalking old players, insulting a player whom was considered a legend at the club. speaking to a few milanisti myself, even they can't wait for juve to return

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)