Famous Juventini (11 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Zayn Malik smokes a cigarette and flashes his tattoos

eh ok... and? :shifty:

atleast we got a name now
Eh ok and?

This thread's called famous Juventini, this guy wearing a Juventus shirt and this guy is probably more famous beyond the 10-20 years old than our entire team.

When I was young there has been Justin Timberlake, kids nowadays know Zaynn Malik.

So nothing and... :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Lesson 1 in business class: If products don't share a significant consumer group, there's no [significant] synergy effect, when it comes to advertising (and so no). Ie. commercials for mens products are being shown in a football broadcasts, commercials for women products during bla bla bla talkshow.

But ZAYN and Juventus share a consumer base doe :howler:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You know what; if Roberto Baggio said he loves Taylor Swift I would give her a go (both in the sack and her music). I think that's the exact same for 13 year old girls that are fans of ZAYN. They'll instantly become not only football fans but Juventus fans.

The synergy between ZAYN and Juventus is out of this world.

if Del Piero said that Zayn is his favorite musician, I'd give a listen to that guy

Can't see why can't it work the other way around
::lol3::
Yeah. That quote :lol: ::lol3::

Almost as bad as if someone quotes Hustini and i'll get to read it.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Quiz tiem: What's most liekly from this pic?

a) Fans starts smoking
b) Fans wanting a tattoo
c) Fans wanting a similar haircut/wanting their boyfriend to have a similar haircut
d) Fans wanting an iPhone
e) Fans becoming football fans-> Juve fans

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Those 12 jerseys :beppe2:
I haven‘t named a number. I thought about at least one jersey.

- - - Updated - - -

Lesson 1 in business class: If products don't share a significant consumer group, there's no [significant] synergy effect, when it comes to advertising (and so no). Ie. commercials for mens products are being shown in a football broadcasts, commercials for women products during bla bla bla talkshow.

But ZAYN and Juventus share a consumer base doe :howler:
You referring to my post? Haven't said anything like this, besides the 1-12 stalkers. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

a) Fans starts smoking
b) Fans wanting a tattoo
c) Fans wanting a similar haircut/wanting their boyfriend to have a similar haircut
Swap a) and c) and you might have the right order.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

a) Fans starts smoking
b) Fans wanting a tattoo
F) People wondering about the lifestyle of this footlocker employee.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

a) Fans starts smoking
b) Fans wanting a tattoo
You don't see people wearing sporty shirts with horizontal black & white stripes these days... it could become a trend.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You referring to my post? Haven't said anything like this, besides the 1-12 stalkers. :boh:

Swap a) and c) and you might have the right order.
Nah, baby gurl. I respect you :heart:

And I think you are right should we put them in order of liekly to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

F) People wondering about the lifestyle of this footlocker employee.
:lol: It does look liek a fucken footlocker shirt. FUCK!

You don't see people wearing sporty shirts with horizontal black & white stripes these days... it could become a trend.
Yeah, the jailed look

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Eh ok and?

This thread's called famous Juventini, this guy wearing a Juventus shirt and this guy is probably more famous beyond the 10-20 years old than our entire team.

When I was young there has been Justin Timberlake, kids nowadays know Zaynn Malik.

So nothing and... :shifty:
i meant the article, not your post :p

guy smoeks a cigarette, they take a pic and write an article about it. i mean kids must love him yes, but thats ridiculous

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
i meant the article, not your post :p

guy smoeks a cigarette, they take a pic and write an article about it. i mean kids must love him yes, but thats ridiculous
Of course it is ridiculous :D

During my studies I worked in our local event locations to build up the stages for every kind of singers/bands. Teenager fans of Justin Bieber or Tokio Hotel (that time they've been relevant) are just crazy, it has been unreal.
But the craziest ones I've met before Madonna concert. They've been adult and they visited every single concert of her tour. :crazy:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You know what; if Roberto Baggio said he loves Taylor Swift I would give her a go (both in the sack and her music). I think that's the exact same for 13 year old girls that are fans of ZAYN. They'll instantly become not only football fans but Juventus fans.

The synergy between ZAYN and Juventus is out of this world.

::lol3::
exactly what I said, bravo for spelling it out for anyone, here's your cookie internet warrior :cookie:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Of course it is ridiculous :D

During my studies I worked in our local event locations to build up the stages for every kind of singers/bands. Teenager fans of Justin Bieber or Tokio Hotel (that time they've been relevant) are just crazy, it has been unreal.
But the craziest ones I've met before Madonna concert. They've been adult and they visited every single concert of her tour. :crazy:
Ahh, the 45 year old single mothers who dress like they are still in their early 20's :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

The guy with the hat :lol:
Bernardeschi wannabe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)