Famous Juventini (16 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlem_Gnohéré

Harlem Gnohere - The french guy that scored the winner for FCSB against Lazio in Bucharest the other week is a self-declared Juventus fan aswell, also a Dybala admirer, he even celebrates most of his goals with the signature Dybala mask.

He confessed he is a Juventus fan long ago but i didn't really consider him that 'famous' to mention, but now that he scored twice(home and away) against Lazio i guess he is worth a mention here. :lol: :tup:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
That's sad for mankind.

All of them teen girls and gay snowflakes, non of them will ever buy a juve shirt.
I think the opposite, I'm sure there are plenty that will buy a shirt simply because he is wearing one.

I wonder how much we paid for him to wear it?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I think the opposite, I'm sure there are plenty that will buy a shirt simply because he is wearing one.

That's what I asked myself too.

#FinoAllaFine Lol

700'000 likes for this shiat tho :shifty:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlem_Gnohéré

Harlem Gnohere - The french guy that scored the winner for FCSB against Lazio in Bucharest the other week is a self-declared Juventus fan aswell, also a Dybala admirer, he even celebrates most of his goals with the signature Dybala mask.

He confessed he is a Juventus fan long ago but i didn't really consider him that 'famous' to mention, but now that he scored twice(home and away) against Lazio i guess he is worth a mention here. :lol: :tup:
Harlem Gonorrhea :think: With a name like that, he's definitely famous :klin:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Do we do that?

Zayn is Gigi Hadid's boyfriend, whose sister Bella Hadid wore a Juve jacket, just like their BFF Kendall Jenner.
In that case, are we paying their entire entourage or what?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Do we do that?

Zayn is Gigi Hadid's boyfriend, whose sister Bella Hadid wore a Juve jacket, just like their BFF Kendall Jenner.
In that case, are we paying their entire entourage or what?
I love how you know all those funny named people and their stories. :touched:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I became a staunch supporter of Juve, because ZAYN, Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid wore a Juve jersey.
.. is words we'll never hear in ten years

I became a staunch supporter of Juve, because JJ was such a cool brand
.. is words we'll never hear in ten years

I became a staunch supporter of Juve, because they won CL, had world class players and a atmosphere, history and aura that appealed to me. Couldn't help but fall in love with of one of the GOATs
.. is worlds we'll hopefully hear in ten years.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Of course no one will become a fan just cause some celeb wore our jersey that one time, but it does contribute to our brand recognition rank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)