Fabio Quagliarella (5 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Dude it's 18m. 2,5 for loan + 15.5 to fully buy him. You can find everything on Juventus books.
We coudn't ask for much more. HE is on his last year of contract (after he goes for 0). Add to that he has an enormous wage compared to italian teams. So it's not easy to find a team who can pay him what he earned at juve.
But last and not least he is 31years old he comes from a 2 years where he didn't play much.
Honestly i thought we could scrap 5m for Quag but 3.5m and getting rid of his wage (2,1m aka 4,2m before taxes). That way we still made a +0,9 from Quag and will save 4,2m.
It was 15 or 15.5 total.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Legends :howler:

In that case, we must elevate the likes of Del Piero, Zidane, Baggio, Nedved, and Trezeguet to "god" status.
:lol:

One didn't give a fuck, Zidane.

And the other one is an over glorified italien that failed(and played for the whore sisters, might as well say Zlatan is our legend too), guess who this might be :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol:

One didn't give a fuck, Zidane.

And the other one is an over glorified italien that failed(and played for the whore sisters, might as well say Zlatan is our legend too), guess who this might be :D
:howler: You are one truly pathetic creature, but I still love you, in spite of all your flaws and bias :p :D

- - - Updated - - -

Why isn't Pippo in legends section?
Cuz he is a rat faced cunt.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
When are you coming here man?
Got into serious financial issues, won't/can't go to school in september, was my last semester. Need to pay off a bit over 7g's, can't go nowhere without finishing what I started.

Some filipino lady, helped me find this janitorial job in a camp site (pay REAL well) gonna start that soon, hopefully that'll help me more then my cellphone gig.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ahhh bummer bro, sucks to not be able to continue your studies due that. Thought Canada was like Scandinavia, pretty much give you as much loan/support you need to finish your studies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)