Fabio Quagliarella (10 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Sounds like this is only an announcement away from being official.

Thanks for all of the memories, Qtube! Sometimes frustrating, sometimes spectacular, but he was an important part of this team, and deserves respect.

All the best at Torino!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Sounds like this is only an announcement away from being official.

Thanks for all of the memories, Qtube! Sometimes frustrating, sometimes spectacular, but he was an important part of this team, and deserves respect.

All the best at Torino!
Seems like he's making problems cause he wants a bonus for accepting Toro which offer him 1.3m/year instead of 2.1 and he wants the difference 2.1-1.3 for his last year of contracto to leave and accept. A leech truly till the end. A fucking shaming player. After all we did when he was injured for over 9months!

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Seems like he's making problems cause he wants a bonus for accepting Toro which offer him 1.3m/year instead of 2.1 and he wants the difference 2.1-1.3 for his last year of contracto to leave and accept. A leech truly till the end. A fucking shaming player. After all we did when he was injured for over 9months!
Really? Cause I had just read this: http://www.football-italia.net/52263/report-quagliarella-has-toro-medical

Which is why I posted that. Could be bullshit, but even though I didn't want Q here in the first place, he was actually better in his time here than I expected he would be. :D

So I've really got no need to hate. I understand that it can be hard on the ego of these guys to have to take a massive pay cut. And for guys not getting transferred to a club in the same city, to uproot their lives/families, and have to move to a less desirable destination. It's well past time for him to go, but I think it's going to happen.

Edit: Also, per injuries, there's a lot that goes into rehabilitating these things properly, I don't begrudge these guys getting paid when they get hurt serving their clubs. Remember, Fabio was also on absolute fire when he blew his knee out, no denying that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)