Fabio Quagliarella (9 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Is it some kind of joke or it's late and my brain doesn't work or I watched another game because he celebrated the goal like crazy in the game I watched :shifty:
Norway. It's Quag, he couldn't have celebrated. Doesn't matter what you saw Hoori. We must trust the ones with the sixth and seventh senses who saw that he didn't celebrate. @Boksic

gol, i didint see after game celebrations
There are are so many more reasons to hate the player, other than this one if you hear some of the shit on here. And besides, he did celebrate the goal, I think that also probably has upset a few people further. Who are already pissed that he stepped foot on the field as a Juve player and gave a contribution too, when they were hoping not to see him in these colours again.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
you sure you didnt confuse him with isla? :p
He wears 27 right? Because I saw him running like mad after the goal and I felt absolutely good to see how much he, as a player who's barely included in the main plan, cares about a goal which is more or less meaningless anyway. I've got huge respect for him.

EDIT:

You can see him run off to celebrate here. Smart 'action' he made to win the free-kick as well, stayed goal side.
That's what I was referring to.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Norway. It's Quag, he couldn't have celebrated. Doesn't matter what you saw Hoori. We must trust the ones with the sixth and seventh senses who saw that he didn't celebrate. @Boksic

There are are so many more reasons to hate the player, other than this one if you hear some of the shit on here. And besides, he did celebrate the goal, I think that also probably has upset a few people further. Who are already pissed that he stepped foot on the field as a Juve player and gave a contribution too, when they were hoping not to see him in these colours again.
why would it upset me?

He wears 27 right? Because I saw him running like mad after the goal and I felt absolutely good to see how much he, as a player who's barely included in the main plan, cares about a goal which is more or less meaningless anyway. I've got huge respect for him.

EDIT:

That's what I was referring to.
i stand corrected, i was referring to the players huddling up around pirlo and celebrating, quag there looked indifferent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)