Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't see how blind one could be not to see how fake he looked while he was "celebrating". At one point, Caceres grabbed him and he didn't even acted as if he cared. It's so unprofessional.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I don't see how blind one could be not to see how fake he looked while he was "celebrating". At one point, Caceres grabbed him and he didn't even acted as if he cared. It's so unprofessional.
Just put an avatar with it saying "I hate Quagliarella" and stop these bollocks. Respect your favorite team player. When he's joining Lazio you can say whatever you want. Now shut the mouth up.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
In all honesty he shouldn't celebrate, the way this club had treated him is a joke, he saved our asses time after time in the cl last year, and saved our ass from losing to a fucking Danish team, not to mention Rooney didn't clebrate in the start of the season when the club was treating him like shit

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
In all honesty he shouldn't celebrate, the way this club had treated him is a joke, he saved our asses time after time in the cl last year, and saved our ass from losing to a $#@!ing Danish team, not to mention Rooney didn't clebrate in the start of the season when the club was treating him like $#@!
The thread has officially reached a new low.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
why would it upset me?

i stand corrected, i was referring to the players huddling up around pirlo and celebrating, quag there looked indifferent
I wasn't referring to you brah. Just the haters who have nothing to contribute except spew some venom on a player who quite frankly doesn't deserve it.

- - - Updated - - -

We have got enough of your stories already, don't you get it? We know the situation and i just suggest respect the player.

Forza Fabio.
:lol: You're wasting your time bro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)