Fabio Quagliarella (13 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 8, 2013
His problem has always been not having the right attitude on (and probably off, looking at what he said to Alessio last year) the pitch.

I mean, when he plays he's always complaining like a little bitch for not passing/a pass in a different way/a choice from another player/his mother/whatever. It happen even to other players, but he does it consistently and also for bullshits. For example last year against Chelsea, Lichtsteiner gave him a ball, he missed and started complaining explicitly with big gestures and an angry face to Licht like if he gave him a shit ball :lol: Or you get subbed in a shitty match (ok, the whole team played shitty that night, but it does not matter) and you cover your mouth with your jacket probably saying a bad thing to Alessio (who's not even your real coach, thatis a bit cowardish cause nobody have the guts to say that to the Boss). He's been lucky to not get kicked out of the squad cause last year he was still important for the team. If it happened this year he'd be kicked out like Amauri, Iaquinta and Grosso were.

He's always been a quite technically and tactically gifted player, and he's improved a lot in his late 20s. But since Conte is there he's got a really bad attitute, he probably feels unappreciated but can't behave like that.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
what has osvaldo done to start instead of him?
Conte's hierarchy doesn't depend on what a player does or does not do. That was more than evident when Matri was benched for no fault of his in Contes first season here. He has clear ideas on how he likes to deploy his personnel. Quag, IMO has gotten the short end of the stick, but that's not Osvaldo's fault. It maybe down to his own attitude/inabilities or Conte's perspective on the player as part of his system. I think it's the latter, but we'll know whenever anyone speaks once the issue is resolved regards the same.

Nothing at all, osvaldo os a worthless garbage player
That's unfair brah. We can't say that about him till we give him a chance to show what he's capable of doing with this team behind him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Das it Tuz. Shift the anger and frustration where it belongs :D

As long as Conte's getting the all clear and the venting goes on in this thread, everything is as it should be :tup:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
conserving energy so he didn't celebrate
Yep, well said.

- - - Updated - - -

Reporter: I wanted to ask you about the return of Quagliarella to the field. He seemed a little angry after the game.

Conte: He took a shot to the head in the game and was angry because of it. Fabio is back and has done very well in those minutes that he played. He is available and I'm glad that he is available.

They do seem to share a love-hate relationship. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)