• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I like this move.

Make players think twice about rejecting perfectly decen transfer offers.
This.

Fuck this cunt bench player, he just want the pay check every month.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

BRILLIANT move from Juve, fuck this asschinned leechfuck off once and for all.
He's not a leech they said.

He's not like Iaquinta they said.

He doesn't do this for money they said.

He accepted Lazio HE :)rofl:) said.

He has ambitions they said.

He has stronk karakta they said.

Paraa pappaaapaaaaa!!!
:rofl:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Juve freeze Quagliarella out
By Football Italia staff

Fabio Quagliarella is essentially no longer a Juventus player, as he is now training separately from his teammates.

The striker rejected several transfer offers in January, including from Lazio and Cardiff City, but has no place in the squad now that Daniel Osvaldo has arrived from Southampton.

He was left off the UEFA squad list for the Europa League knockouts and according to Sky Sport Italia is now not even training with his teammates.

Quagliarella’s training sessions at the Vinovo ground are at different times to the others.

This is not a new situation, as the same treatment was given to Vincenzo Iaquinta when he rejected moves and was sitting out the remaining months of his contract.

In this case, Quagliarella’s contract runs until June 2015, but Lazio claim he has already given the all-clear to join them over the summer.
Brilliant.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'm just done arguing against the at times mindless hate against Quags. The good thing is that it will stop again in a few weeks, so I'm just gonna wait.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I'm just done arguing against the at times mindless hate against Quags. The good thing is that it will stop again in a few weeks, so I'm just gonna wait.
I can honestly say I don't have any hate for the guy whatsoever. The problem is that players need to realize when it's time to leave. It was made clear to him that he needs to leave and he didn't so the punishment is warranted. I don't wanna hear about which mercato he was asked to leave and then not to leave bla bla bla. I'm specifically talking about the mercato that just passed. I also don't wanna hear about older players thinking about their families...they get paid millions of dollars to they should just stfu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)