Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
For me, your avatar has so much individual brilliance.
:D

- - - Updated - - -

If he keeps up this form from this season and last, just how much longer can Prandelli ignore him? Much like in these last couple of games, in South Africa he seemed like one of the few Italian players to play with any heart and determination, not to mention his sublime chip... He's got it, he's surely got to be in contention for Brazil?

Balo, Quag, Di Natale, Totti, SES and maybe one of Matri/Pazzini.
he even could have been called up last season. he would be great.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Nov 17, 2012
:D

- - - Updated - - -

he even could have been called up last season. he would be great.

It isn't like he hasn't played under Prandelli, in saying that though, it was a while ago now, when he was in-form during the early days of Del Neri's reign.
According to transfermarkt - "Last international game: 17.11.2010 for Italy under Cesare Prandelli against Romania".

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Bravo Quag! Was so happy when he scored, Umut's goal was such a kick in the balls while I was still ecstatic from Quag's goal. Unlucky Fabio, but good game!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think Tevez needs to take a page out of his book and start being more selfish and creating more chances for himself. He's still on a different wavelength to everyone at the moment imo

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Tevez is quite selfish at times as well, especially when completely surrounded, but he has the vision around the area to know when to shoot and when to lay it off.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Vialli admires Quagliarella
By Football Italia staff

Gianluca Vialli has praised Juventus striker Fabio Quagliarella after another Champions League goal.

The Italian came off the bench for the injured Mirko Vucinic last night to win a penalty and then grab a header in the 2-2 draw with Galatasaray.

“I really liked Quagliarella, I liked him a lot,” the former club captain told Sky Sport Italia after the encounter.

“He always scores decisive goals and he’s always ready when called upon.”

Quagliarella has netted two goals in two European Cup games this season. He grabbed four in seven ties last term.

“The draw was the right result,” Vialli added of a tie which saw Juve go behind, go ahead and then concede late on.

“Juventus’ play was not that fluid, they need to attack the space more. The Bianconeri should have done better.”

Juve, who play Real Madrid next, also drew their opener when they were held to a 1-1 draw by Copenhagen.

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez is quite selfish at times as well, especially when completely surrounded, but he has the vision around the area to know when to shoot and when to lay it off.
I think he has been instructed to try and create chances and bring others into play a lot, he should just try and penetrate the box himself sometimes. He's more than capable of doing so.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
If he keeps up this form from this season and last, just how much longer can Prandelli ignore him? Much like in these last couple of games, in South Africa he seemed like one of the few Italian players to play with any heart and determination, not to mention his sublime chip... He's got it, he's surely got to be in contention for Brazil?

Balo, Quag, Di Natale, Totti, SES and maybe one of Matri/Pazzini.
totti and di natale are too old and pazzini needs to get his form back.

for me i would choose: balotelli, rossi, osvaldo, quagliarella.

Nov 17, 2012

So what of Totti's recent renaissance? So what if he's old? The point is he'd be a leader for the team to rally around and unlike our beloved ADP (who in my mind, could still definitely cut it in Serie A as an impact player) is still playing in Serie A and is still very effective. He offers something to both Roma, and potentially the Azzurri that we desperately need, fantasia!

I did forget Rossi... Hopefully he reaches something close to his old form, if he does then he surely must be a shoe in! Forget Osvaldo, I'd rather SES because he's basically a better version of Giovinco and younger (with a more stupid haircut mind..). Also, Di Natale did pretty well in the Euro's, I'd say he's much less over the hill than Cassano.

I'd stick to my old list and swap Matri/Pazzini for Rossi.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013

I agree about Pazzini not being good enough, but Totti & Di Natale are despite their age. Still not sure why Di Natale was just dropped after Euro 2012. I get that Prandelli might want to give younger players a chance, but Toto is still great & they could use a forward with his experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)