• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Marotta: "If Matri leaves, Fabio Quagliarella will remain"

Ehh, what? So first of all, Quag is content with being nr 5? And also, didn't he just say we have too many strikers?

Quag one year from now, rotting on the bench and being 31? Good luck getting even 5m.
This just means that we arent getting anyone in attack and that our window is closed.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We're talking about the same Quagliarella who scored more goals than Matri did last year, including absolutely crucial goals in the Champions League last year.

Same guy, right?

This is the guy that everyone is tearing to shreds now that Matri is gone?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yes, the same Quag who is neither a good CF nor a good SS. The same Quag who talked back to Alessio. The same Quag who we're gonna get stuck with until his contract ends.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yes, the same Quag who is neither a good CF nor a good SS. The same Quag who talked back to Alessio. The same Quag who we're gonna get stuck with until his contract ends.
But yet he scored more goals than Matri, though, so what does that make Alessandro?

- - - Updated - - -

Here is what I am trying to understand and figure out, and someone help me out with this.

For the past two seasons, EVERYONE was bitching and moaning about the lack of goals being scored by the strikers.

Now, they have upgraded with the additions of Tevez and Llorente, and now everyone is all up in arms that one of the strikers that a lot of people on this forum were looking to get rid of, gets sold at, quite honestly, a higher value than I anticipated, and everyone is now complaining?

I don't get it.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
We're talking about the same Quagliarella who scored more goals than Matri did last year, including absolutely crucial goals in the Champions League last year.

Same guy, right?

This is the guy that everyone is tearing to shreds now that Matri is gone?
Last year, there was no Tevez and Llorente.

This year, he'll be our Anelka/Bendner. Probably play 3/4 games all year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)