Fabio Quagliarella (5 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I don't understand why people keep considering these loans as cheap. They're obviously not, since the only thing we achieve this way is delaying substantial spending (either by signing the loaned players or starting from scratch again).
And this delaying process obviously costs a fair amount to begin with, with no guaranteed return on investment (purely financial).

I don't really know the exact reasons behind these moves, maybe they were necessary, maybe they weren't. Fair enough either way, but these deals are definitely not cheap if you look beyond the short term.
I agree completely with your points, these loans ain't logical in long term, especially after we've failed to qualify for CL. But signing Aquilani, Quag, Pepe, Matri on loan instead of taking a gamble on non-proven players would make perfect sense if we actually achieved something this season. The choice here obviously was between giving chance to our youth and buying very cheap players or going the loan way. Our place in the standings shows that we choosed the wrong path, cuz this year is pretty much wasted.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
?

Biggest piece of shit out on the market. The doors fall off.
That's just not true.

Alfa Romeo are known for their brilliant exterior looks and performance but subsequently they're also known for being idiots when interior design and gadgets are discussed. Very underrated car brand.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Talking about Quag's injury and it effects on our performance.. How do you compare with what happened on us in 98/99 season.. That season we got to top on the table.. then we played against Udinese, we lead 2-0 and then DP injured.. then Udinese drew leveled into 2-2.. Then our season got ruined and we only get 6th position

At first i never realize how losing one player has that great impact on a team.. And i believe that excuse is a shield for DN and Marotta to their mediocre performance after Quag's injury.. I actually believe our team isn't good enough to challenge for championship.. One of the proof is how we can't win games in Europa League. But in our 98/99 season that also happened.. and after just season in 99/00 we got back into championship contention with Carlo Ancelotti before losing the title to in last day to Lazio after we have lead the championship with 10 pts before

I hope Marotta can learn what Moggi did that times for our team.. I am too lazy to do research what changes, transfers we did back then before 99/00 season start apart from change coaches from Lippi to Ancelotti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)