Fabio Quagliarella (29 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 22, 2009
Fuck the haters and all the smart asses here that think they understand the assets this team needs better then the management! So good luck doing better job if you ever have the possibility of doing something as responsible as Marotta's job!

WELCOME QUAG!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fuck the haters and all the smart asses here that think they understand the assets this team needs better then the management! So good luck doing better job if you ever have the possibility of doing something as responsible as Marotta's job!

WELCOME QUAG!
EXACTLY!! my fucking point. Give the Quag a sodding chance. what we all moaning at!?!? we buy a good player......everyone jizzes their panties. Then when they fail to live up to the expectation the old ''I knew we should'nt have bought him'' line comes out. Judge him on what he does FFS. all this moaning bullshit is getting right on my fucking nerves.

Sep 1, 2002
EXACTLY!! my fucking point. Give the Quag a sodding chance. what we all moaning at!?!? we buy a good player......everyone jizzes their panties. Then when they fail to live up to the expectation the old ''I knew we should'nt have bought him'' line comes out. Judge him on what he does FFS. all this moaning bullshit is getting right on my fucking nerves.
Send the boys around to have a chat with the planks!

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
quaqs man to be a huge success , we have some real talent now . Some of u are blind to see that.
Krasic= great winger
Pepe= will sone be like kuyt
Aquilani - maestro will be fit
DP= do I need to say anything?
Chiellini=he's like a super puyol
Motta = little ramos , great going forward
Bonucci =calm collected what more can u want?
Marchisio = The real prince
Melo= Theirs a reason he gets called up for brazil and it's not for he's insanity
Sissoko= Destroyer , just needs to work on basics
who did I miss?
oh yeah Buffon i feel like a fool. but forzza juve :flag1:

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
:agree:

May 22, 2009
Welcome Quag.. Hope u prove your worth here..

Well.. I would wait for a few matches to see how good the signings are gonna be.. but we sure have some quick feet in the attack.. which is good..

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I've been looking around, reading about him and I think I'm positive about this one. Quag gets my blessings :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)