Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ah I see on Goal.com that it is official.

Welcome, Fabio. I like the effort he puts into games and how he never stops running. I'm sure he will prove the doubters wrong.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol: Whoah -- Gigi and Quag in tickle fights. Wouldn't want to break up that pairing. :eyebrows:

:D

Nah. He has some talent and is occasionally capable of ridiculous goals. But consistency has been his bane. Hope he can work that out with us.

Mar 28, 2007
OFFICIAL: Quagliarella Juventus

Now it's official: Fabio Quagliarella (27) is a new player of Juventus. Here is the full statement of Juventus: "Juventus Football Club SpA announced that it has completed the agreement with the club SSC Napoli SpA for the purchase of temporary entitlement to benefits of sports player Fabio Quagliarella, against a fee of € 4.5 million paid today. The contract also provides the ability to exercise for Juventus at the end of the season 2010/2011, the right of option to acquire outright the player to a consideration of € 10 5 million, payable in three years.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
4.5mil loan, 10.5 buy payable in 3 years

it has Panic buy all over it
And this is exactly why Diego shouldn't have been sold, at least without a equality replacement lined up.

It almost seems like the board spent all of their money without acquiring a 4th CB then had to sell Diego and buy a cheap striker to afford another player.:disagree:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok heres my question... Is Quag the susbtitute of Diego? I remember reading Marotta saying that he alredy had a susbtitute of Diego, he was talking about Quag?

Or is Qquag a replacement of Trez?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)