Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Tbh i predicted a lack lustre Juve after the Inter game and i got so much criticism for it. The evidence is there from last season and this season to suggest 3-5-2 one trick Pirlo will not get us to the level we want to be. I still think Quags can play a big part in our season and im happy to have the guy here. I would only grt rid of him if we can replace him with a better player.
So Pirlo is a one trick pony whose holding us back and Quags can be a big part of our season.

Gotcha.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
We were slow off the blocks in that game, but I wouldn't say we were terrible for a majority of that match Rollie. We didn't win, admittedly, but the better team doesn't always get the desired result. Sure, we can expect it given the amazing run we've had, but drawing from those expectations, tends to blur our judgment of things at times.
Of course the better team doesn't always get the results, bud. For me, our movement and the flow of the match was definitely better in the second half but I didn't think we played up to our standard at all, regardless of the fact that the better team doesn't always get the result.

Also, the team we were playing is currently 10th out of 12 teams in the Danish league (I'm sure their schedule may play a part, but c'mon). It's Champions League, we need a better effort than what we got.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Dear Quag,

It feels so good seeing my team win without you and all of our forwards played some minutes except you.

Keep comfortable.

Klin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)