Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Obviously, but it's hardly relevant. Only complete mongs are not going to celebrate a big Juve goal because a certain player scores it.
ofcourse but even if you hate the players guts, a few occasions like that goal above would ease off abit of that hate, no? .. the rage in some of these posts man.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
nah joker, you're the expert
I was being sarcastic, I always said that was the reason he didn't leave but the experd below claimed that Conte wanted to keep him at all costs, while the truth is he wanted to have a 5th striker no matter if it was Quag or Gilardino and there's a huge difference between wanting to have a specific player and just someone to fill the spot.

Ownage. But haters gonna hate Brah.
:lol:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I was being sarcastic, I always said that was the reason he didn't leave but the experd below claimed that Conte wanted to keep him at all costs, while the truth is he wanted to have a 5th striker no matter if it was Quag or Gilardino and there's a huge difference between wanting to have a specific player and just someone to fill the spot.
Conte once (his first summer here) said that he wants Quag in the club as long as he is there, I don't think he was bullshitting or that he doesn't care about his players. He might not want to keep every single player at all costs, but he surely wouldn't dump any one of them just because it doesn't matter who the 5th or 7th choice is. If he was letting Quag go, it was because Quag wanted to go just like Giaccherini, not because he prefers Gilardino. You're obviously right about Conte wanting 5 strikers, but the tone you said it sounds like Conte doesn't give a shit about his players and that Quag is a forward version of Marco Motta to him.

And if Quag was going, he was going to Lazio not AS Roma obviously, that's why I said you're the expert.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Conte once (his first summer here) said that he wants Quag in the club as long as he is there, I don't think he was bullshitting or that he doesn't care about his players. He might not want to keep every single player at all costs, but he surely wouldn't dump any one of them just because it doesn't matter who the 5th or 7th choice is. If he was letting Quag go, it was because Quag wanted to go just like Giaccherini, not because he prefers Gilardino. You're obviously right about Conte wanting 5 strikers, but the tone you said it sounds like Conte doesn't give a shit about his players and that Quag is a forward version of Marco Motta to him.

And if Quag was going, he was going to Lazio not AS Roma obviously, that's why I said you're the expert.
My point was that if Conte wanted to keep him the negotiations wouldn't start at all, and that if he blocked his sale it was because we couldn't get a replacement (Gilardino).

And Di Marzio and other were reporting that we accepted both Roma's and Lazio's offers, so it doesn't matter where he was going but why it didn't happen.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Might as well just keep him with that lowly valuation because 'he scores important goals'. Selling Giovinco could be the alternate solution.
If he accepts this role and his wages are acceptable, I'm good with this.

Also, what the fuck is wrong with this forum? So much hate for our own players. Matri, Quagliarella, it doesn't matter who, it's ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)