Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It means that Quag > Pazzini as apparently we want Pazzini to replace Quag/Matri which is fucking stupid as they are both better players than that merda cocksucker.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Right on MV. Time and again, I've said Quag and Matri are underrated around here. Just buy one of Dzeko, Llorente and do not touch the remainder of the attack, unless it's to bring in JoJo. Pazzini is a shit player. Quag and Matri is simply an issue of talent meeting opportunity. Give it a bit, I'm sure people will change their minds over the course of the season.

Ps: did you guys notice Quag in the trophy ceremony? He was extremely happy for his teammates. At this point he is down the pecking order but he doesn't care as long as the team wins. These guys are team players and that's what you need on the bench. Think of Pazzini accepting this role being relegated down the order. He'll throw an interista Prima Donna sissy fit.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
With all respect to our man Quagliarella but why the heck did we sign him and not Cavani in 2010? I mean, Cavani arrived in Napoli a few days before they sold Quagliagol (in the final our if im correct) to us, but still. We didn't even show any interest in Cavani did we?

How does one miss a player like this?!? So no. Napoli were not genius scouts for bringing in a world class player - everyone must have known the form of Cavani too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)