Fabio Quagliarella - Thank you Napoli! (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Ha Trez was injured this whole season and Rainieri put him on the bench so how can someone say he was "slow" and "could not beat the defenders" lol. I mean I want Quag but that is a stupid statement.

Diego Ribas

Nov 18, 2008
If we will play 4-2-3-1 which is very likely, we will have to Trezeguet, Amauri and Iaquinta for one position.
One player must to go. Maybe Iaquinta, who will want to play in the composition of 1 squad, because he want go to World Cup 2010.
If you want to be in Juve must sell Trezeguet, who is often injured.
Come Quagliarella, who can play the position where Amauri and Iaquinta/Trezeguet, but can also play on the wing ( Giovinco-Diego-Quagliarella ) + one striker: Amauri / Iaquinta. (4-2-3-1) - Spalletti played this setting, and he is close to Juve.

Diego Ribas

Nov 18, 2008
Why is Quagliarella even a target?
Because we need a forward on the bench and not in the first squad? Because we need players who can play multiple positions? Because we need player, that is checked in the Italian league? Because we need a good attacker for good price, because we do not have 25 million per Lavezzi, Tevez or Cassano? :agree:

Quagliarella :tup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Quaq is not a better right winger than Iaquinta, there is absolutely no point to sign him for that.
I would rather see a RB and a RM first!!

Dec 31, 2008
I think Inter have sealed the Milito deal, so i don't see them competinfg for quagliarella....... I f trez leaves he will be a good signing as he will be someone like IQ, a player who doesn't complain much abt being benched

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juve prepare Fabio swoop
Wednesday 20 May, 2009

Juventus have stepped up their interest for Udinese ace Fabio Quagliarella as Inter threaten to move first.

The Old Lady will be looking to strengthen their striking line this summer with French international David Trezeguet expected to leave.

Azzurri marksman Quagliarella continues to impress at the Stadio Friuli and he has been widely tipped to join one of the peninsula's giants.

Juve have been watching Quagliarella for months, but Inter boss Jose Mourinho is also an admirer of the talented hitman and the champions are said to be preparing a bid.

Stunned into action, Juve sporting director Alessio Secco met with Udinese counterpart Pietro Leonardi yesterday and they reportedly began formal negotiations for a transfer.

Reports suggest that Quagliarella would fetch around £14m and Udinese could demand full rights to rising star Michele Paolucci.

channel4

Haha. BS report :lol: No way is Quagliarella worth that much, not even half of that; and to those who claim he is better than Arnautovic or more shockingly Milito :eek: :shocked: could you guys please take off your biased Azzurri tinted sunglasses and attempt to look at the situation more objectively.

The guy is a mediocre striker, and has only truly exploded onto the scene this season, due to his knack of scoring spectacular goals. He will just seep back into medicority again next year, and in no way is he worthy of a big club. I would say he is a perfect fit for a Napoli, Genoa, Sampdoria, but definitely not Juve Material :p

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
overrated, Lazio-level player, not Juventus material, average, not worth the money...you know whenI read/heard these things before?

when we signed Iaquinta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)