Fabio Quagliarella - FW - Napoli (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Buffon, Storari, Manninger, Costantino.
Motta, Grygera, Zebina?, Bonucci, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Benalouane?, De Ceglie, Grosso? Capdevila/Ziegler/Aogo/???.
Krasic, Brazzo?, Camo? Lanza, Pepe, Martinez.
Melo, AA, Marchisio, Momo.

Ama, DP, Quag, Iaq? Trez?

If Benalouane and Quagliarella are confirmed tomorrow we still need a LB and another Forward or Winger depending on were Martinez will play or if Iaquinta/Trez are sold.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Buffon, Storari, Manninger, Costantino.
Motta, Grygera, Zebina?, Bonucci, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Benalouane?, De Ceglie, Grosso? Capdevila/Ziegler/Aogo/???.
Krasic, Brazzo?, Camo? Lanza, Pepe, Martinez.
Melo, AA, Marchisio, Momo.

Ama, DP, Quag, Iaq? Trez?

If Benalouane and Quagliarella are confirmed tomorrow we still need a LB and another Forward or Winger depending on were Martinez will play or if Iaquinta/Trez are sold.
Iaquinta is injured, who will buy injured player when 4 days left on transfer window?lol?

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Mark, tonight's game proved beyond any doubt that Martinez best position is SS. I don't think Dn will waste Martinez using him on the wing.
Well, I certainly hope not!

Which 2 players would you want for those 2 positions?
LB -
Winger/Forward -

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juventino[RUS];2661061 said:
Iaquinta is injured, who will buy injured player when 4 days left on transfer window?lol?
:shifty:

It's been done before and I'm looking at every possibility brought by the media here.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
That's 3 years for you.

Say what you will about Quag and even if i don't rate him very high nor do i think he will be the perfect fit for you, the man has a weird ability to score amazing goals.

Just saw this.
I was thinking more along the lines of the Pre-Calciopoli years.
When both Del Piero and Trez would score 15+ goals consistently every season.
That's where my mind went to.
Quagliarella didn't even go pass 13 a year in all of his Serie A career :shifty:

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
So up to ten players of our starting lineup or Italian? I don't wish us to pull an Inter but it makes me nervous that we're fishing in a pretty small pond. A pond that finished last in it's group at the WC.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Just saw this.
I was thinking more along the lines of the Pre-Calciopoli years.
When both Del Piero and Trez would score 15+ goals consistently every season.
That's where my mind went to.
Quagliarella didn't even go pass 13 a year in all of his Serie A career :shifty:
I know, i was just making a reference to the season Del Piero won capocannoniere with Trez just behind him (iirc), which was just 3 years ago.

And i'm not defending Quagliarella :lol:, i don't even rate him highly, i just said he has scored some amazing goals.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
I know, i was just making a reference to the season Del Piero won capocannoniere with Trez just behind him (iirc), which was just 3 years ago.

And i'm not defending Quagliarella :lol:, i don't even rate him highly, i just said he has scored some amazing goals.
:tup:
It was a nice trip down memory lane nevertheless :alen:

And I agree with you on Quag. I was just comparing the stats :p

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
not sure about this, i mean he has skill but the question remains is he a better SS than diego?
He's a pure SS so he has experience in his favour. Diego was just starting to adapt to the position. Who knows how he would perform for a year :boh:

Overall though, Diego is a much more talented player than Quagliarella.
In my book at least :p

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
Diego is better than Quagliarella overall. Way better. Perhaps I will give the doubt to Quag comparing them in the second striker position, which there is no need since we already have the best of all, and is not Martinez by the way.

If this is a swap then the board must been confused or something by the youtube mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)