Fabio Quagliarella - FW - Napoli (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2660858 said:
Diego leave because of:
1) Del Piero - when he is in fit, he will start instead of Diego
2) New coach prefer 442 formation, so when Del Piero on field, it's mean that diego is on a bench
3) Bigger wages 6mlns + bonuses near 2mlns + adidas bonus
You have some tremendous football insight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
If he comes, will he take Lanzafame's spot on the left side? If that's the case, I think w're in good shape. We still would need Cassano and Pazzini though. With these three, we can contend this year.
Geez. Quagliarella is not going to play in a 4-4-2 midfield, and we're definitely not getting Cassano AND Pazzini. Probably not ONE of Cassano or Pazzini either.

The only player I want from this group is Antonio. He would be a fantastic purchase.

Oh come on, Quagliarella? :depressed
I know buddy. And if the rumors about the $ figures are even close, we effectively just did a straight trade of Diego for Quagliarella.

If this goes through, it would literally be just about the stupidest thing I have ever seen one of my teams do.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
LOl , he is for middle team . Ooops i frogot we are middle team .
We sold our best player Diego , and we bought an average player Quag .

Nice nice , Serie B wait for us , here we come .
Yeah, no need to be over dramatic.
With our squad this season I'm sure we can qualify for Champion's League next season.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The team u support are Juventus not Fiorentina.

Our ambition not to qualify to CL but to win Scudetto.
That is true, but we are just returning from an abysmal season leaving us in 7th place. It's going to take a lot of work before we can reach the Scudetto. We have to take small steps in order to achieve this, and while we do have a team that may be able to challenge for the championship we must first think only to qualify for the CL because that is how we are going to get cash, and quality players again.

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
The team u support are Juventus not Fiorentina.

Our ambition not to qualify to CL but to win Scudetto.
I hate how people forget about this. I also think that this team can qualify to CL, but seriously, even last year's squad was able to do it - if only with a coach. But when you look at Serie A stats and see that Juventus hasn't won a title for 6 years, 8 on paper, it's not a normal situation and it has to be changed immediately. Even with this Quag FFS... maybe at least he'll be the new Vialli or Ravanelli when the last hopes for new Del Piero were sold to Parma and Wolfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)