Fabio Quagliarella - FW - Napoli (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Hmpff! Guess he has the advantage of being a flair player who can change the game at any moment. We don't have many like that right now.
But still.. I expected a lot more talented player. :confused:

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
:boh: Haven't seen much interest in him lately so I don't think so.. If it weren't for his fitness problems, I'd much rather have him starting than Amauri tough..

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I read that too but I doubt it. We change 3 out of 5 "forwards" in a week? 2-3 days before Serie A kickoff? No time to gel?

:boh:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Tomorrow? Quag, That Tunisian/French CB, Capdevilla/Ziegler...maybe Pazzo.

Haven't seen TS and Cds 1st pages though.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Still.. His scoring record is very poor.
Despite most being "youtube goals"
You miss those days were we had Trez and DP on top of the scoring chart huh? Me too.
That's 3 years for you.

Juventino[RUS];2661036 said:
nice video about Fabio 2010 season - Quagliarella BOOM BOOM :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIposSbf9XI

Say what you will about Quag and even if i don't rate him very high nor do i think he will be the perfect fit for you, the man has a weird ability to score amazing goals.

May 22, 2007
:boh: Haven't seen much interest in him lately so I don't think so.. If it weren't for his fitness problems, I'd much rather have him starting than Amauri tough..
I read that too but I doubt it. We change 3 out of 5 "forwards" in a week? 2-3 days before Serie A kickoff? No time to gel?

:boh:
Ok cheers guys. I was just wondering who out of Trez and Iaquinta would be going so we could sign this guy, probably Le Roi.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005

Thanks man! :beer:
By the way, just checked Iaquinta's thread where Nick says we are trying to sell Iaq. I wonder who's the buyer :shifty:

Also, I really doubt Sampdoria is gonna give us Pazzo now.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

Do we still need Pazzo? I guess IQ needs to leave to made room for him.. No other winger? I guess this means Camo can stay, i hope Camo can stay healthy one season long then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)