Fabio Quagliarella - FW - Napoli (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
If Juve are getting rid of Trezeguet (and maybe Iaquinta) as well as Diego, I would go for Pazzini, if the price was fair.

Another support striker would still be needed, though.
Martinez is there already, he can be the SS.

Qualigarella, what the hell...neither here nor there.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Oh crap... this mercato was going so well, sooo well... and in the last week... BOOOOOOOM and now we just lost Diego and bougth Quagmire to replace him... amazing

awit

Jan 10, 2010
People are seriously underrating Quagliarella here. He's not the best player in the world but he has always played well for Italy when he has good teammates around him and I think he could be very good for us.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
People are seriously underrating Quagliarella here. He's not the best player in the world but he has always played well for Italy when he has good teammates around him and I think he could be very good for us.
no he doesn't...one good goal at the WC, and you're making him the Vieri of the NT.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
No need for him to destroy Atalanta,any other player can do that.

I wonder what is so special about that video,and do u think that strike is better that DP's one he scored in sturm match.
we don't have a striker who shoots from outside the box like this anymore even if it's Quag or any other medicore player still trez and amauri and iq even diego can't ok.. i liked del piero's goal tonight no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)