vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the issue with it is that there's no public document about it and paratici allegedly lied about it during his interrogations

i just hope the club survives and we'll never have to hear this fraud's name again

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Is Paratici even under any sort of pressure from authorities right now? I've only heard the name of the club, why not the individual that actually did it?
there are rumors about an arrest warrant for multiple suspects, him included

(btw that's what ultimately made the board resign, juve can't have a management under any kind of custody or arrest)

- - - Updated - - -

Yea

I don't want to ever hear the names of these frauds Paratici and Marotta again
nice try ser but marotta isn't even a suspect in this case and wasn't even there when those incompetent fucks fucked everything up

thing is that you can criticize transfers he made but the club's operation was fine under marotta. him and paratici don't belong on the same page, period.

Jun 16, 2020
the issue with it is that there's no public document about it and paratici allegedly lied about it during his interrogations

i just hope the club survives and we'll never have to hear this fraud's name again

Its not like we didnt suspect this back then. We know that some of those transfers were related. Just like us buying Mandragora was part of something else.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Its not like we didnt suspect this back then. We know that some of those transfers were related. Just like us buying Mandragora was part of something else.
legally these are still separate deals, unless these gents wrote some documents that tie separate deals

i'd add that i don't see anything wrong with it, unless it's not reported properly. and apparently it isn't.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

The thing I don't understand about this alleged piece of paperwork and the ones for the salaries. Why have a written agreement if it is a secret?

The point of a written agreement is to create a contract to ensure 2 parties act in a certain way. If one doesn't, then they have a legal document to use in what would be a not so secret legal case.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The thing I don't understand about this alleged piece of paperwork and the ones for the salaries. Why have a written agreement if it is a secret?
if either of those managers die or leave the club the contract still has to be respected, regardless of who's in charge :boh:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

The point of a written agreement is to create a contract to ensure 2 parties act in a certain way. If one doesn't, then they have a legal document to use in what would be a not so secret legal case.
A secret contract is not necessarily an illegal contract, think NDAs. Also @s4tch why would they have to report it if it was a conditional contract, that's not binding at the time of the transaction and no fees were exchanged.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
A secret contract is not necessarily an illegal contract, think NDAs. Also @s4tch why would they have to report it if it was a conditional contract, that's not binding at the time of the transaction and no fees were exchanged.
options are supposed to be reported as they might influence future accounts

options aren't illegal of course, but with a publicly traded company transparency is obviously a requirement

the biggest issue is that this contract is the proof that muratore's fee was inflated because of this secret contract, which proves the prosecutor's point on inflated fees. assets should be valued fairly and not muratore's value shouldn't be related to any other player's value. if they did it correctly, kulu must have been valued 3m higher, muratore's 3m lower. petty little manipulation to defer costs

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
options are supposed to be reported as they might influence future accounts

options aren't illegal of course, but with a publicly traded company transparency is obviously a requirement

the biggest issue is that this contract is the proof that muratore's fee was inflated because of this secret contract, which proves the prosecutor's point on inflated fees. assets should be valued fairly and not muratore's value shouldn't be related to any other player's value. if they did it correctly, kulu must have been valued 3m higher, muratore's 3m lower. petty little manipulation to defer costs
I don't know man, you the experts but i see a lot grey area there. Also do we know the content of this secret contract? I just don't see how paratici can sign a contract without legal green lighting it, that would essentially be him going rogue and freeing us of any liability.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't know man, you the experts but i see a lot grey area there. Also do we know the content of this secret contract? I just don't see how paratici can sign a contract without legal green lighting it, that would essentially be him going rogue and freeing us of any liability.
i'm no expert either, and most of what we post here is speculation based on what info is available. based on the interceptions though, you can safely assume that paratici was acting on behalf of juve on his own as a director and was on a pretty long leash at that. most of cherubini's, some of agnelli's, even allegri's and sorari's interceptions strongly suggest that paratici's decisions were uncontrolled

providing it's legit information (and that should be a footnote for everything that's been recently published), stuff like this shouldn't have happened at juventus, not in a lifetime. neither the interception, nor the stuff he talks about:

and it's of course on agnelli too, no two ways about it. many information isn't public yet, based on what we know i'd be happy if the club got away with a fine, a few points of deductions and i hope we never have to hear about agnelli and paratici again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)